It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Dutchsinse HAARP explanation and how HAARP really works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video and READ THE PATENTS FOR YOURSELVES. Also read the explanation below the video.

First, right off the bat, Nexrad Doppler radar CAN NOT SEE HAARP. They operate on different frequencies; Doppler Radar can only see it's own radio waves as they bounce off things in the atmosphere and then return to the radar dish. HAARP heats the ionosphere, which starts at about 250,000 feet above the ground. The highest into the atmosphere a Nexrad radar can see when it's at it's maximum tilt, is 55,000 feet.

OK, that non sense is out of the way. HAARP CAN actually alter the weather, and if you read the patents and have a basic understanding of how the atmosphere works, it is a very simple device in theory as it uses thermodynamics, just like the sun, to heat the atmosphere to create or alter weather. HAARP heats the ionosphere where ever they point it and creates plasma. When the ionosphere heats up, it moves upwards very far, which in turn creates low pressure in the atmosphere below it from the heat and the vacuum created as the ionosphere is lifted. That makes air rush in to fill the void. Air rushing in and rising is how a low pressure area works in the atmosphere. Mark, the gentlemen who has done brilliant work making these videos, explained to me that the government could even theoretically steer a hurricane with HAARP by creating low pressure and pulling it towards it. As you can see, when HAARP is used to modify weather, there's no beams, no rings, no squares, NOTHING. It is a simple thermodynamic device. All it does is heat the atmosphere to create rising air/low pressure.

As to HAARPS other uses. HAARP can heat the ionosphere in a grid pattern forming essentially a plasma layer that can act as a mirror, where by radio signals or energy can be reflected off that mirror onto other spots on Earth. The military can use this for communication purposes for example. Again, it won't show up on a weather radar because it's a different frequency. Try tuning into your favorite FM radio station when your radio is on AM. Doesn't work.

I know this was a simple explanation; I'm not an engineer or electronics expert, but from my research and the great info provided by others, this is how I understand HAARP to work.

Thanks again Mark (the publisher of this video) for the awesome info!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
if it really was a weapon, dont you think they would have a cover story for it
The only thing we know for sure, is all the lies they choose to feed us
game over

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Let's just say the government is not doing it for OUR health and OUR benefit.

I am also pretty sure they are not doing it just to "observe" the weather.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Let's just say the government is not doing it for OUR health and OUR benefit.

I am also pretty sure they are not doing it just to "observe" the weather.

Oh, I agree entirely. When I re-read my post, it made it seem like I think HAARP is not nefarious. To the contrary, the possible uses it has are enormous in scope and the energy involved is astounding. And playing god with the weather can never be good IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
if it really was a weapon, dont you think they would have a cover story for it
The only thing we know for sure, is all the lies they choose to feed us
game over

We do know it is run by different departments and also in a similar maner to which they do run stuff to hide it or to make it harder to find out what it really is for.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Agree 100%. I was talking to a dude in my office yesterday about HAARP and he went off on NWO, buy silver no gold, he has 50 lb bags of rice at home, believes ron paul is our only hope, etc. I only talk briefly with this guy and he seems real straight-up but the fact that people know about this now is unnerving. He said it was all part of "the plan". That countries are using weather-warfare against one another and have been for a few years now.

Messing with the weather (not to mention gene splicing) seems like playing "God" to me.

I don't know how anyone else feels but messing with global weather phenomena feels to me like it might offset some natural balance or flow of things. ya know? I saw someone say on a related thread that HAARP could make the jet stream non-existent..

I just heard thunder...... lol?

edit on 25-8-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If HARRP is so tiny and meaningless

Why did big big Rayethon buy E-Systems which bought such a small APTI which was owned by ARCO who just had the plentyful reserves of Gas for energy on that site and those patents and had no interest in military contracts at all?

edit on 25-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I saw someone say on a related thread that HAARP could make the jet stream non-existent..

That is pure bunk. There will ALWAYS be jet streams because the earth spins on it's axis. As the sun heats the Earth at different points during the seasons, air rises in some spots (low pressure), and falls in other spots (high pressure) The Coriolis force pulls rising air parcels to the right in the northern hemisphere and left in the southern hemisphere constantly and in perfect balance with the pressure gradients between low and high pressure areas, creating the various jet streams on Earth.

HAARP can simply create new areas of low pressure as I understand it to possibly alter the jet stream somewhat, but it won't make it non existent. If the jest streams on Earth stopped, the heat from the sun would cook mid longitude areas to a crisp and the earth wouldn't be able to disperse the energy from the sun from hot areas to cool areas. It would also mean the Earth stopped rotating on it's axis. That would be BAD.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

On the surface the idea that heating the ionosphere could affect the weather at least SEEMS plausible but aside from a few artificial aurora's there's no known affect from HAARP on the weather. It certainly isn't INTENDED as some kind of secret government weather ray and if it has been adversely affecting the weather it's done so without alerting any meteorologists or weather pattern experts. I can't rule out the possibility that HAARP can have an effect on the weather however an unclassified research operation in Alaska heating up the ionosphere (which is FAR above where weather forms), doesn't sound like a weather controlling ray gun to me. Don't get me wrong I guarantee the military/government would love to be able to control the weather but using HAARP to that end seems unlikely.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

That is one of the most sensible posts I've ever read on the subject of HAARP. THANK YOU.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

As you can see, Dutchsinse is in crisis mode and is making copyright claims against videos and people who are showing him to be a complete for profit fraud, but they will be re-uploaded to expose him.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

top topics

join