It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can now see NIBIRU!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Thank you

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceea5085e025.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

That's just CW Leonis, which is the brightest infrared source outside our own solar system. It's a star around 400 light years away that is nearing the end of its life, and emits light mostly infrared light, which explains why you can't see it in the visible spectrum images.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by Illustronic

Hows google sky for you....is that good enough to see it with your own eyes??????? Click on infared you can't miss it!

Oh excuse me then, I thought you were referring to research. Tell us if your research has revealed when Google acquired the image to work into their software then.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

Originally posted by Versa
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceea5085e025.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

That's just CW Leonis, which is the brightest infrared source outside our own solar system. It's a star around 400 light years away that is nearing the end of its life, and emits light mostly infrared light, which explains why you can't see it in the visible spectrum images.

That's what I thought it was, and I was fairly sure that it was Phage that filled us in on that a short while back. Now he's saying it's DK UMa....
I guess it's one or the other

I've tried searching the search function to see if I could find the thread where it was identified as C W Leonis, but no luck. I think it might have been in an Elenin thread, but I only have enough patience to go through 5 searches. In the opening post in the relevent thread, we were told to type Mercury into google, and do the infrared thing, but if you type mercury in the search, up comes a flurry of niburu threads. It was from a week or two ago. I see why search isn't used often

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowspirit because: because I uselessly searched and searched and searched.......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
Go to www.google.com/sky/

In the search type in mercury. You will see a little devil sign where mercury supposedly is. Pull you screen over to the right slightly......and there ya go!!! nibiru plain as day!! You don't even have to zoom. To give you an idea how close this monster planet is to us.......now type Jupiter into the search. You have to zoom "6" times to see it!
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

Sorry you need to click the "infrered" button on the right of the screen to see it.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting this topic! I was going to post it a few days ago but as I am a new member of ATS forums I am unable to post topics until I reach 20 posts.

I found out about this last week while surfing youtube. The precise coordinates I have are: 9h 47m 56s; 13* 15' 2"

If you go to maximum zoom on regular google sky not infrared you will see a bright red dot...a brown/red dwarf of some sort.

If this is NOT Nibiru then what is it? I have also read that Elenin's coordinates are close to these.

Here are some links I found useful:

www.youtube.com...

planetx-hercolubus-nibiru.blogspot.com...

www.scribd.com...

When I first heard of Nibiru a couple years ago I thought it was total BS. I heard about planet X in the 80's but the more and more I read the more Nibiru is starting to make sense...heck even CNN is confirming the existence of a brown dwarf in our solar system!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I would post a few screenshots but I am new to the forums.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You have to go to google sky in a web page. I tried to find the infrared function within google earth that I downloaded but microwave and infrared functions are simply not there. My version is 6.03, the latest one I downloaded today so if anybody knows anything about the software and the functions let me know

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I got the same image, why is this blacked out...? Anyone have an ephemeris or orbit plot / trajectory for this yet? Exactly what is this?

edit on 25-8-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MardukNibiru

All I'm say'in is I heard that on CNN myself. That a brown dwarf star is in our solar system. Dosn't mean I believe it. Mainstream could actually make it less believable.

Now my most pertainent question. What the hell is that lil devil all about?
edit on 25-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

All I'm say'in is I heard that on CNN myself. That a brown dwarf star is in our solar system. Dosn't mean I believe it. Mainstream could actually make it less believable.

This would be news to me, could you please post a link to a video or news source from CNN saying this?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

NASA confirmed the existence of a brown dwarf in our solar system way back in 1983 but has been shockingly silent on the matter ever since. Conspiracy??? perhaps

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

This would be news to me, could you please post a link to a video or news source from CNN saying this?

Me too, I haven't heard this on CNN, unless you're watching the mirror universe version of it...no news to me...

There has to be some other info on this object...I'll do some checking and add any if I find some...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok now the money question, why Leonis starting to visibly move relative to the other nearby stars?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I wish I knew of one. Like I said I can only confirm what marduke posted. I did hear that reported.
Perhaps MardukeNibiru can help with that ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

I already posted the link here it is again:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No they didn't. First off, the object that was found was not found by NASA but a group of independent astronomers using data from IRAS. Second they stated that they found a number (ten to be exact) of unidentified objects. They then said that one of them could be a brown dwarf, but it could be a number of other things. In 1985 nine of the objects were identified as young, ultra-luminous, distant galaxies. In 1987 the final object was identified as an infrared cirrus. All of these findings were made by the same team that made the original discovery lead by Jim Houck and all of these findings have been published in peer-reviewed journals.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here's a view of Venus, an unmapped section, also some other interesting other "areas" on Google Sky. Not sure what this means, what is that object?

I surely hope this isn't a micro singularity, although it does resemble one with the two up and down jets...?
edit on 25-8-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That is Tyche a hypothetical planet 25,000 AU away that is meant to explain the orbits of long-period comets. It was proposed by Matese and Whitmire, two professors from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. These two researchers were key proponents of the Nemesis hypothesis a few years back, but when it was found that there is no periodicity to mass extinctions the basis behind Nemesis fell apart. To date no planet has been found in the Oort Cloud. If it exists it may show up in the WISE data, but so far nothing has been found. On top of that the majority of the astronomical community do not support the Tyche hypothesis. So, to sum that all up. No planet has been discovered and even if it had it does not meet the orbital characteristics that Sitchin laid out for Nibiru. If Tyche exists it is 25,000 AU away and will remain 25,000 AU away, never entering the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I've tried searching the search function to see if I could find the thread where it was identified as C W Leonis, but no luck.

I believe I first pointed it out in my post here:

The infrared data on Google Sky comes from the Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) whole-sky survey conducted in 1983. If you go to the catalog overlay search page, and put in the coordinates of the object (roughly 9h 47m 48s, 13° 18' 53"), with a 2.5 degree size, you can clearly see the object in the search results:

By clicking on the point source table link, we can see the list of point sources. The one with the largest flux is object 09452+1330.

By searching for that object name on Google, we find that this is also known as IRC +10216 or CW Leonis. As Wikipedia says:

IRC +10216 or CW Leonis is a well-studied carbon star that is embedded in a thick dust envelope. It was first discovered in 1969 by a group of astronomers led by Eric Becklin, based upon infrared observations made with the 62 inches (1.6 m) Caltech Infrared Telescope at Mount Wilson Observatory. Its energy is emitted mostly at infrared wavelengths. At a wavelength of 5 μm, it was found to have the highest flux of any object outside the Solar System.

So what we have here is a dying star about 400 light years away. It just happens to be a very bright IR source.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

K it dosn't get a whole lot plainer than this.

Look at the ticker text beneath the anchor. I think the words HUGE HIDDEN might be trying to convey something here. Just say'in.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That's also referring to Tyche. I don't think I need to go into that whole thing with you since I'm pretty sure you're the one who originally posted the article regarding to Tyche. If you need a brief refresher just look at my last post.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join