It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Claims Boss Stole Winning Lotto Prize, Faces Deportation (Georgia Law Works)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
if there is security camera footage, then thats that. its happened before, so yea, he should get it back.

if they want to move forward on the verbal assault charges or deport him or whatever, well i dont know, dont really care either, and i doubt the guy would either.

i dont think he should be robbed first though, thats what the laws are for in the first place to prevent stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seems to me that the money should go back in the pot, the illegal guy should get deported and the boss should get some jail time for employing illegals and trying to defraud the lottery.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
boss - grand larceny at least, right? how much time in jail with illegal Big Bob?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Finders keepers rules apply. The illegal, and his feelings, should be shipped out. Go make threats like that in Mexico.. youll find your whole family decapitated

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by KilrathiLG

Don't know about the whole lottery thing, but if dome mud hut living, third world illegal scumbag threatened the life of my children I would act swiftly and without hesitation. There would be no crime as the person doesn't officially exist and of course his dirty, ratty little body would never be found.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

Oh, he's a person. No question about that, and I haven't forgotten that fact. He is a person, a living, breathing, feeling human being, who has broken the law by entering the country illegally, taken a job from American citizens during a time of high unemployment, purchased a lottery ticket he was unable to cash should he win (not the most intelligent person I have heard of therefore), and who has threatened not only his boss, but his bosses family with bodily harm.

His boss is a person, a living, breathing, feeling human being who has conspired to assist illegal immigration, deprived his fellow countrymen of jobs in a time of high unemployment for the sake of profit, used the circumstances he created in order to defraud another person of money, and who has implicitly admitted his guilt in the above matters via his actions.

Yeah, they're both people, just like Benito Mussolini, Adolph Hitler, William Tecumseh Sherman, Genghis Khan, Caligula, Jeffery Dalmer, Vlad Tepes... and just like all living, breathing, feeling human beings, they are responsible for their actions. Apparently some people forget that.

Deny ignorance. Indeed!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheRedneck

The facts are....this scumbag, mud hut living, third world country human is in a country illegally. So screw him. I don't care if he lives or dies. His employer should be deported to.

Unless I get a "no questions asked get out of jail free card" the next time I decide to commit a FELONY...then anyone else that commits a felony should be dealt with.

We have laws to deal with these uneducated, mud hut living third country scum that sneak in our country. We don't enforce them because a vocal minority of idiots are using pc against their own country, and our idiotic elected officials (and their ignorant voters) know they need to suck the tit of this issue so they can retain their paychecks.

I can't wait until I get a movement together that paints bank robbery as a necessary evil due to the oppression of the man.....can't wait. I will be robbing your bank and you will have no choice but to kiss my butt and say "thank you sir....may I have another?"

Perhaps the USA should adopt the laws of the countries that represent the majority of criminals who commit a felony by coming here......hmmm....I wonder.

Illegal aliens are CRIMINALS. Those that aid them through employment are no better. If we start enfocong the laws we already have, this issue would not be alive...and our country would be better for it.

Or maybe we need to reduce the quality of our life to the ignorant, mud hut living, poor and uneducated countries that are dying to get in here. The only way to combat the spread of these third world idiots is to reduce our country to their level apparently.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 25-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
Loving the amount of people referring to him as "the illegal"

Seems alot of people around here have forgotten that he too, is a person.

Deny ignorance...... yeah right.

Right, so let's put this into the correct context, because I agree with you!

So Criminal A : Who is here illegally buys a lottery ticket
Criminal B : A man who hired him and at least knew he was illegal at the time of Criminal A's attempt to cash the lotto ticket through Criminal B.

So, they are both criminals.

I'm not sure if you can cash a lotto ticket when it involves comitting two crimes.

Deport Criminal A
Arrest Criminal B
Send money to nice old lady on street so she can blow it in Vegas on the Canasta tables
Stimulate more of the Vegas Economy

Better?

Personally : This story has me

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

The Redneck already spoke it the best. Humans are fallible.The company should be charged with hiring illegals.
One other aspect, Our Government should be held accountable for failing to uphold the laws of this Nation. Holder should be gone along with Obama and many before them. Reagan didn't help one bit either.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Sorry, all the "no questions asked get out of jail free cards" are already promised to illegal aliens.

If you're wanting to argue with me, maybe you should read my first post in this thread. I agree that both are criminals and should be prosecuted in accordance with their crimes. It's hard to argue with someone you agree with.

Maybe we need a scoreboard for those who don't want to read both pages of the thread?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join