It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Proven That G1.9 is a Brown Dwarf: The Inconsistencies Tell The Story!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thefulleffect

Not helpful. Wrong numbers.
To calculate orbital rates you need to know the radius of the orbit (semi-major axis).
To know (roughly) when it would be visible from Earth you need to know how close it gets to the Sun (perihelion).
www.calctool.org...

edit on 8/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
cool thread, i see what your saying and its as good as any theory i guess. 1 thing tho, you said that supernova get started in one of two ways, but then you described like 5

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Nice hypothesis OP! S+F

Ofcourse you will have the debunkers swarming around this thread but that still doesn't bury the truth that we are in a binary system whether we like to believe it or not.

The Earth was once believed to be flat and at the centre of the universe for hundreds of years, mind you!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Is that not the winged disk??

Great info

Does this not come fro the galatic centre???
edit on 25-8-2011 by chucktrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Amazing, pure amazing, S+F for you.

I find your theory very interesting and I'm going to look more into it.

Need more thread starters like yourself who help explain the situation for the more unscientific ATS'er.

So much beauty in some thing so dangerous and mystical, amazing images, 100% agree there should be more of them from 2008 though.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chucktrick

Is that not the winged disk??
That's what I thought as soon as I saw it. There was a really good thread on the whole "winged disk" subject a while ago. I'll see if I can locate it.

On another note, I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but NASA released an article in 2008 about G1.9. www.nasa.gov...

The supernova explosion occurred about 140 years ago, making it the most recent in the Milky Way.

NASA needs to pay more attention to what they write. It didn't explode 140 years ago, it exploded 25,000 years ago. The light started reaching us 140 years ago.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
Amazing, pure amazing, S+F for you.

No so fast, there...

I find your theory very interesting and I'm going to look more into it.

Try starting with the rest of the thread - lots of (contradictory/correct) info beyond the first post.

Need more thread starters like yourself who help explain the situation for the more unscientific ATS'er.

Need more thread readers like you to be more thourough and 'scientific', as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join