It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti grav makes a leap

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I�ve been following this subject for about 7 years now, and i defiantly recommend people interested in this area to read "The Hunt For Zero Point", also the information here seems to be stuff i read about 3-4 years ago. NASA tried reproducing Podkletnov's superconducting gravity beam device, but with no success they abandoned the project, the main reason for this was due to the lack of information NASA had on the specific properties of the superconducting disc. Although NASA supposedly gave up, other aerospace giants such as Boeing and Lockheed martin have publicly announced that they are experimenting with this technology.
Probably the most in depth and updated sites to keep on checking back to are either:

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.zpenergy.com...

There was also recently an interview with Tim Venturer and Pobkletnov on American Antigravity if anyone wants to check that out here�s the link:

www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
looks like they are making an antigravity platter for my turntable

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shbaz

Ack, yes, my mistake.

From what I understand of it, it can barely fly and it's basically a slightly aerodynamic brick. The electrical system keeps it stabalized and for the pilot it flies like a normal plane.

The Flying Wing design has some major stability problems, but I wouldnt go so far as to call it a aerodynamic brick since Jack Northrop/the Horton brothers had one flying when computers took up whole rooms.

The B-2 uses advancements in computer technology that made the flying wing a more viable option. Northrup Grumman built the B-2 with a sophisticated fly-by-wire system

Instead of adjusting the flaps through mechanical means, the pilot passes commands on to a computer, which adjusts the flaps. In other words, the pilot controls the computer and the computer controls the steering system.

I forgot how many computers are in the B-2 I think its like 27 or something it was alot.

A interesting fact about the B-2 is that when its on long bombing runs One pilot will sleep in a 12 dollar lawn chair. Nice considering the plane cost Billions of dollars.Though I think they use a modified military cot now.

You think they would spend the extra for one of those new fancy space age foam beds

science.howstuffworks.com...

SMR

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I dont mean to interupt here,sorry if it seems that way.
I was wondering if anyone ever saw the episode of Ripley's Believe It or Not! that had this ameture scientist working on anti gravity.He would buy old parts off navel ships and hook all this stuff up in his apartment.I believe his name was Hendricks or Hendrickson.He was hippy looking,kinda like a surf bum (no offence to any old time surfers).I believe he called it 'The Hendricks/Hendrickson Effect'
It showed him doing it and at the time was not able to explain why it was happening.

I am just wondering as I have searched the net and have not been able to find anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I dont mean to interupt here,sorry if it seems that way.
I was wondering if anyone ever saw the episode of Ripley's Believe It or Not! that had this ameture scientist working on anti gravity.He would buy old parts off navel ships and hook all this stuff up in his apartment.I believe his name was Hendricks or Hendrickson.He was hippy looking,kinda like a surf bum (no offence to any old time surfers).I believe he called it 'The Hendricks/Hendrickson Effect'
It showed him doing it and at the time was not able to explain why it was happening.

I am just wondering as I have searched the net and have not been able to find anything.

I remember seeing this on TLC or something like that and someone was able to recreate the EXACT same effect using multiple magnets and an upside down camera.

The creator was never once able to recreate the effect with anyone else as a witness.

I personally wish it was true, but have my doubts since I was able to see the same thing created in the real world.

SMR

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting.
I cant remember if that guy did it live with people there or not.
I do remember they tried to debunk it looking for mirrors and magnets in the video but I think he moved the camers around to show there were no such things.
I dont doubt what you say though.Do you happen to have a link or is it a long lost episode?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm quite sure you mean the "Hutchison Effect": www.americanantigravity.com...

Some small clips there. I have some higher quality footage on my machine. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.

SMR

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Now how did I come up with Hendricks/Hendrickson ?

That is the guy there in your link.Thanks so much.
What are the thoughts on this guy?
Looks like another good read tonight.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Strange.. the Hutchison Effect sounds similar to stuff I've read in idle comments from high voltage experimenters from way back. Tesla and others would sometimes comment that effects like metal warping and snapping would occur during their stranger experiments.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo3
Ning li has had some success with her experiments on gravity shielding, i personally think it will hugely beneficial to mankind and thats an understatement.

popularmechanics.com...

Wow! the jetsons are almost here, I can almost see it now, the commercialize devices!! Can't wait to get some legless bar stools

SMR

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
A vehicle that folds into a briefcase would be my first want.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think people need to make up there own minds about John Hutchison. I personally think he's for real. He hasn't changed his position or views since 1979 and I believe he's yet to see any type of profit from his work.

Here's a couple of videos anyway:

Hutchison TechTV 2004 (9.9 meg). This doesn't show the Hutchison Effect, but it's a recent interview on techtv mainly discussing his crystal power units and himself.

Hutchison Race to Zero Point 1997 (20.8 meg). This shows some footage of anti-gravity at the end. It also shows some of the earlier prototypes of the crystal power units and some supposed levitation with Barium.

SMR

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
When I first saw him as I mentioned on Ripley's,I was very interested.I tried really hard to find info but was unable to at the time.How I got his name wrong,I guess just due to time passing by I scrambled it up.
I have read a few links,now that I have his real name and I do believe this guy is smarter than people think.I think he may also have answers to alot of energy issues as well as the ani-gravity subject.
I for one would like to see more.He really impresses me with his simple yet logical ways.

Thanks for the links and info.If you have anything else,please dont hesitate to send my way!

d1k

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is there any recent information about this Dr Li and her disc?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No one has heard from Dr Li for a couple of years. The last thing i read about her was that she was working in solitude under either the goverment or another private organisation.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The idea seems kind of simple.. get superconductor, lower temperature, apply voltage, and spin? All of us could do that with equipment bought for under $50.. only for that price it'd be a 1" superconductor.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
well the superconductors have to magnetically levitated and the properties have to be very precise. NASA tried the replication and failed so i wouldnt go as far to say that this is a simple experiment.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.prweb.com...

In a stunning announcement, Russian Physicist Evgeny Podkletnov announced that he's created a gravity-beam capable of exerting hundreds of pounds of force, and punching through brick, concrete, and metal "like hitting it with a sledgehammer".

-P

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting link posting, heres another i found on google which is quite interesting:

www.chowchillanews.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
John Hutchison is a fraud, a compulsive liar and a con-man.
Hutchison has never been able to duplicate his results in a controled environment.

socialtech.ca...
www.skywise711.com...
actionskeptics.blogspot.com...
forums.randi.org...

These people can do the "Hutchison Effect" too:

www.youtube.com...
www.trailerparkscience.com...
youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join