It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North East Minneapolis, USA Another Unusual Morphing Object Filmed (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Shocking video with descriptions and still images.. August 5, 2004

www.hbccufo.com
HBCC UFO Research Note: I have the video clip here and it shows a very interesting object which moves slowly through the sky. From what I observe from the clip is that the object appear to be morphing, certainly changing shape as it moves along. Also something else which is extremely interesting is that at one end of the object, there is what appears to be a reflection off of the object caused by the sun, or the object has it's own light source which it is creating. You will see this also in the center part of the object from time to time as well. This is really an interesting bit of footage.

Also the clip is 4.91mbs in size and I will post it for a "short time only" due to bandwidth concerns. Then I will take it down. All of the 18 photos will remain, these still shots were taken from the clip in order. But there would have been hundreds that I could have grabbed but this will give everyone an idea of what and how the object acted.

I shot a very similar object on video in North East Minneapolis. back on a cold day in February of 2003... Before I saw the Dallas UFO, I couldn't rule out the possibility that it was some black balloons, but what are the odds of two videos looking so much alike? It gives off irregular brilliant flashes that are too bright to be reflections of a balloon, and balloons would have a constant reflection.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Disclosure rather through eye witness / video mass reports of other Alien Cultures making themselves known to us or by more and more government and commercial scientific members coming forward with what they know. Full disclosure is coming sooner and sooner every day.

Related News Links:

join