It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cylindric, made of pure light. It was standing at the entrance of my room. it was over 5 feet tall, definitely not over 6 feet. I nearly backed myself up the wall. If it was something good, I wouldn't have been affraid right? It told me not to be affraid. The voice was like a woman's voice. It told me not to worry that it was there. I couldn't accept its words to not worry. It left moving down the hallway. It wasn't a dream, my parents came in a few minutes later to see what was going on since I yelled pretty loud.

Why did it come?

What did it need?

Is it a good thing that I don't want it to come back?

Did I lose out of something great because I was affraid?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting I�m not sure what this could have been,

Seems in could be 1 of a few things,

A ghost? Could it have been some sort of spirit?

Or Alien? Have you had any other strange occurrences through your life?
Did you see anything before seeing this figure?

Can you explain if you noticed anything else?

Also have you any scars? maybe you have had strange dreams that you have found to be very odd, could there be a clue within that

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The voice was like a woman's voice.

Did it sound like a croaky robot (synthesized) voice?

[edit on 20-8-2004 by electric]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It sounded like a nice loving mother type figure. I didn't pay attention to markings because I didn't think It actually touched me. It could have came back while I was asleep but I don't know that for a fact.

The only strange occurance I ever had was fainting from a flu vaccine shot. I Was given the shot, after paying and getting ready to walk out of the office and everything went fuzzy like a TV when the cable goes out and I just collapsed on the floor. I was aware of myself but I could not open my eyes or respond to anything. The next day I had the worst flu EVER. So much for the Flu vaccine...

I am definitely not affraid of needles. Ive been given IV a lot in my life so I did not pass out from the sight of the needle.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sounds reminiscent of the probe in Star Trek: The Motion Picture

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Did it make a humming sound?

The light which it generated, did it pulsate?

If yes to both, was the light and sound secranized?

[edit on C:Friocu08e8 by Opus]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would say the most likely possiblities are:
1) A dream.
2) If not a dream then, if the voice sounded robotic
and it was telepathic, could be an ET. If the voice
was actual sounds and a clear human voice, then
I'd say ghost.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No humming, no pulsating. No robotic voice, although it sounded like the most proffesional mature loving woman's voice ever. No cracks. Just pleasant to the ears. I was awake, My mother came into my room and remembers she did. I was awake for this.

More freaky things that I remember. This year in my dorm when I was laying in my bed i saw a green gasious hand reaching for me. As soon as My roomate knocked on the door I basically ripped the nerf basketball hoop off the door. I basically don't remember anything from the hand reaching for me on my bed which is elevated, kind of like a bunk bed, to me bashing the heck out of the hoop and unlocking the door. It all seemed to happen all in a sequence with the part of me getting up to walk to the door removed.

Also, a month ago I awakend in the middle of the night to myself running back into my room. I fell asleep in my room but now I was running back into it. My heart was pounding for some unknown reason besides the fact that I had been running.

Edit: My mom verified hearing me run in the middle of the night. The next morning she found my comforter in the living room which is where I did not fall asleep. No wonder i couldn't find my blanket lol.

All these things have occured in different rooms in my house and then one room at my college.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

top topics

join