It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harold Camping was RIGHT about May 21 (new 1 page essay proves it)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayhova
Read this essay with caution, the young 27 year old man who wrote it pretends to be human but he's not, his intelligence is way above ours. He already has 800 followers of his new biblical religion, and he's going to do a public debate this Thursday.

www.youtube.com...

When people claim to be a messenger of God, and lead sheep astray to their own religion they are called "cult leaders".

Next act is the Kool-Aid.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jayhova
Read this essay with caution, the young 27 year old man who wrote it pretends to be human but he's not, his intelligence is way above ours. He already has 800 followers of his new biblical religion, and he's going to do a public debate this Thursday.

www.youtube.com...

When people claim to be a messenger of God, and lead sheep astray to their own religion they are called "cult leaders".

Next act is the Kool-Aid.

Don't forget our resident false prophet Warren Jeffs that just recently went to jail for several accounts of statutory rape and had his very own sex cult. What is it with false prophets and sex cults? David Koresh had his own sex cult and his male followers would bring their wives to him so he could bang them. I can honestly tell you that Elijah would never have condoned all that sin.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
What is it with false prophets and sex cults? David Koresh had his own sex cult and his male followers would bring their wives to him so he could bang them. I can honestly tell you that Elijah would never have condoned all that sin.

*cough*MOHAMMED*cough*
edit on 24-8-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

What is it with false prophets and sex cults? David Koresh had his own sex cult and his male followers would bring their wives to him so he could bang them. I can honestly tell you that Elijah would never have condoned all that sin.

*cough*MOHAMMED*cough*

Ahhhhh yes, how could we forget the religion that allows old men up to 5 pre-teen wives on Earth, and 72 virgin sex slaves for an eternal reward?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

*cough*MOHAMMED*cough*
edit on 24-8-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

Lol. Oh my. Did Mohammed have a sex cult? Dirty old men. The joke is that when we get to heaven God gives us bodies like the angels that have no genitalia because he snipped that in the bud (pun intended)after the fallen angels took the daughters of Adam and had children with them and these nephilim began hunting man to extinction. After that God took away their gizmos.

Alot of good having 72 virgins is gonna do you when you have no tools. Hmf, looks like Mohammed was lying to someone, ALOT of someones. I can hear him roaring in heaven when he got there and he was junkless. lol.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join