It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: CNN Death Threat To Journalists In Lybia Not To Mention Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This was broadcast live on RT today, Journalist Mahdi Nazemroaya held up in a hotel in Lybia, comes in after the 1:00 minute mark to give a different take from on the ground. He says everything being reported on CNN, FOX, and Al Jazeera is heavily conflicting reality, and that other supposed "journalists" are actually security guards. Pretty intense clip..

RT.com...

Sorry, can't embed the clip because it's through RT. And I've searched for this before posting and haven't found anything here on ATS.

Your thoughts?
Good day...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I had read earlier that somw of the people calling themselves journalists had been notifying Nato corordinances for the air strikes and other mortar fire. If this is the case no wonder so many journalist are being beaten and killed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

found this Mahdi Nazemroaya Reports from Tripoli www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

found this Mahdi Nazemroaya Reports from Tripoli www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good eye my friend!

I watched this a couple hours ago on the MoxNews channel... very disturbing how the Wests' MSM is being called out here. A lot of us already know, yet many (even here on ATS) must truly consider the fact that the truth is being buried deep... and intentionally so.

I see a big reflection upon MSM reports in the current world markets. Whoever is at the helm seems to be undoubtedly losing control of the ship, and taking desparate measures to drag out the hintedly, yet undisclosed truth.

The hour glass is on its final grains...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
not to mention al-qaeda eh? probably because they are western backed, trained and paid for by the state, no doubt.
they are probably the catalyst from which the rebels have been gaining momentum.

...sick.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

Good eye my friend!

I watched this a couple hours ago on the MoxNews channel... very disturbing how the Wests' MSM is being called out here. A lot of us already know, yet many (even here on ATS) must truly consider the fact that the truth is being buried deep... and intentionally so.

I see a big reflection upon MSM reports in the current world markets. Whoever is at the helm seems to be undoubtedly losing control of the ship, and taking desparate measures to drag out the hintedly, yet undisclosed truth.

The hour glass is on its final grains...

I gotta point out, in that second video right above your post, he mentions looking at the heads of all the "human rights" organizations, and see what they're all about.. I did a thread on something along these lines a while back. Both the Executive Director and Chair of the organization "Human Rights Watch" are members of the CFR.. Interesting...

AboveTopSecret.com...

top topics

join