It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aren't we a sorry bunch...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I had a long story about how we got to the terrible state of our planet and everything that lives on it, but I deleted it.

The title says it all....aren't we a sorry bunch.

It is really time we should leave the child behind and work with all nations towards a healthy planet for everything and everybody that lives on it. I am sure we can do it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Worlds doing just fine. Yes there are problems but there always are and it's been far worse if you look throughout history.

Maybe you need to take a break from ATS and go watch a bunch of Disney movies to improve your outlook.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, someone had a really good plan for the Earth but they mistakenly deleted it, much like you did with your thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'll say it's a sorry situation

2 years ago i bought a Street Legal LSV (low speed vehicle) AKA; glorified golf cart with all the necessities

now i viewed this linked video about a LSV tooling around Manhatten...
the difference is that i paid $7500. for mine but this newer model is sold for $21,000

OMG..... this is getting into the Flip-this-House territory...
i'm happy going to the neighborhood Quick-Pick place, my grocery store on Wednesdays when us 'seniors' get a 5% price break, and to my nearby LOWE'S where i get stuff to upgrade this house...
sure i have headlights to cruise the bars at night but i think i;ve grown up from that phase...

21k in two years ?

i was thinking that the CanAm Spyder, a three-wheeler motorcycle priced at $16k (stripped) was inflation priced and a ripp off

hey i still got gold & gold shares to smooth the bumps
thanks/

here's the link:
members.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by zatara

Worlds doing just fine. Yes there are problems but there always are and it's been far worse if you look throughout history.

Maybe you need to take a break from ATS and go watch a bunch of Disney movies to improve your outlook.

We should tell that to those famine stricken Somalians too, the nerve of them just sitting around on their ass all day when there's so many opportunities out there, they can just get a job instead of sitting around expecting handouts from the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

So you believe in global warming, then?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

No...its just the politics of everything.....Nature and peace in general is willingly disturbed by so called educated people who can not handle the responsibillity of power and opportunity. These people are everywhere...in politics, business...you name it.....it is as if most of them chase the money even if it will mean removing all trees, plants and animals.

Do you know what many of these people think but not say...? If I will not use this opportunity to do it, somebody else will....

Stuff that is happening in Africa......Maybe one or two leaders are sincere with their intentions for their country, the rest is corrupt and abuse their fellowman for personal gain.

How did this economic crisis start..? Again, people with authority who should use their knowledge with best interest for their clients/ country but have willingly mislead the consumer....so they can make profit and do not care what will happen with those people or the company they work for when their scam and lies will surface.

There are so very much examples of such 'global unfortune' caused by people who's only interest is their financial profit...and it is beginning to become a little scarry.

These people have always been around on earth but in the age we life in their 'damage' to the planet is much easier done than some 100 years ago.

Today we have gigantic corporations who operate on a global scale. If these companies...such as banks, oil and whatever companies do not take their responsibillity for the planet and the people on it with care, a disaster can be on a huge scale.

But is seems that these so called educated people's interest is only to satisfy their stock-holders.......and the next christmas bonus.

The strange thing is also that many of these guys responsible for a serious disaster are not punished for their actions. Sometimes they are promoted or given money......

No, if people are given lots of responsebillity they should think and act in first place for nature and in the best interest of people. That is what I mean with leaving the child behind....today it is all about....its mine, its mine.......and..... gi' me, gi' me, gi' me.

Maybe the profit of the more "healthy" plan B will be not as much as Plan A but that is what the responsibillity I mentioned is all about.

edit on 24/8/2011 by zatara because: of grammar reasons

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Earth will cleanse itself and start anew. So don't worry, we're just playing our roles as the dominant virus that infects this planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by zatara

You should quit watching Disney movies and start reading a good news-paper and watch a good news-channel. You will find out that the world is not doing just fine.

Btw...you are right I should take a break from ATS and go watch a bunch of Disney movies to improve my....Ahumm...outlook?

edit on 24/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

reply to post by zatara

You should quit watching Disney movies and start reading a good news-paper and watch a good news-channel.

So you want people to subscribe to Zionist propaganda?

top topics

join