It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sound in Kiev again Aug.11.11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well this is a really strange sound. It's almost part of a horror movie when Godzilla awakens and takes over the city.

I was listen to this, well watching as well, and it really freaked me out. I have no idea what this sound could be and if I heard it I would be terrified.

Anyways, I bring it here to all of you to see if this noise could be explained in anyway, and maybe we could have some sort of plausible explanation for this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
sounds like a large rusty crane.

or huge factory/hangar doors opening and ran through software to add echo.

Seems fake unless news reports show up or some real people freaking out eg/

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I tried translating the comments in the description using freetranslation.com and it is saying its possibly from a construction site not far from where the video was taken.

Whatever it is, it sounds like it may need greased.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I could never stand that!!!

Sounds louder than the other ones!

Stealth Mother Ships just waiting for their orders??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The question is, what could it not be? Maybe by order of elimination, we can rule out whatever thing may not be able to make this sound. then we can determine what's making it.

It can't be the sound of a giant synthesizer.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Shurima because: No reason given.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This really creeps me out, and stuff does not creep me out fast at all.

What I do wonder is, is she the only one hearing this?

If you would hear this in a big city like Kiev, you would think she is not going to be the only one that filmed it.

And the people in the streets, why aren't they hearing it?

And if it is real, is it possible that this is not coming from the sky but from underneath the ground?

edit on 22/8/11 by sevensheeps because: update

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Heya,
So far the only source that exists for this sound is these YT vids. No news reports or anything. I still think it's whale song being played on a sound system.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
might this be related?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I saw this video somewhere else and it got me interested in what could be making the noise. I found a thread on another forum that had several videos from different places with the similar sound. I haven't went through all the videos, but the sound in Kiev sounds pretty similar to the ones in Moscow and Belarus.

forums.armageddononline.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is something interesting I just recieved from Zetatalk. Now mind you I am a skeptic on all these different phenomena, but this brief summary is realively interesting. Unfotunately do not know how to read Russian, so if someone can help me figure out how to translate this Russian article it would be well worth it.. Additionally, I believe they also addressed the strange noises being heard as trumpets.. I will do some more research after my college work is done.

Sea of Azov Squeeze [from Zetatalk newsletter]

As is known, the Eurasian Plate is being pulled apart in the region of Belarus and the Ukraine, as featured in Issue 255 (Kiev) and Issue257 (Belarus) just last week. Do listen to the brief audio clips if you have not already done so. Now a new phenomena has emerged, landemerging near the straits of the Sea of Azov nearby, as noted in this Pole Shift ning blog.

IMAGE: Sea of Azov Squeeze
Russia Has More to 4N for Underground Shift
August 31, 2011
www.lifenews.ru... plot of the seabed up to the surface in the vicinity of the Taman Peninsula. The new land emerged from the shift oftectonic plates. Amazing natural phenomenon has been documented in recent days. Huge beds of clay and stone rose byabout 5 meters above the Sea of Azov in the Temryuk district of Krasnodar region, forming a peninsula. The huge strip ofland length 800 and width 50 meters literally grew up on the very spot where, just a week ago, lapped the Sea of Azov.Seismologists believe that under the influence of yet unknown force tectonic plates began to converge and squeeze out alayer of clay. Pressure, which could set in motion a volume of soil, according to conservative estimates, was equal to 24million tons.
If one follows the direction of the Dniepier River and the Volga/Don Rivers as they descend toward the Black Sea, they are pointing atthe location of this heaving landrise, and the Zetas explain. Once again, no human had an adequate explanation.

ZetaTalk Explanation 9/3/2011: As is clear from the Kiev trumpets and the horn of Homel in Belarus, this part of the greatEurasian Plate is pulling apart, a stretch zone. A quick glance at geography shows why. Though the Dniepier River descendingfrom the Ukraine diverts to the Black Sea, and the Volga River descending from Russia diverts to the Caspian Sea, it is clearthat both are pointing at the Sea of Azov. The entire region, including the Black Sea, the Caspian Sea, and the rivers feedingthem is part of a stretch zone. River channels indicate a weak point in the crust, a point where pulling apart is most likely tohappen. As the Sea of Azov is at the tip of this triangle of descending rivers, the stretch is likely to play like a pin-pong gamethere, a tug and release action at the straits near Taman.

Where most stretch zones are pulled in a single direction, such as the East Coast of the US being pulled directly east toward theAtlantic Rift, stretch zones can compete, and in such cases vibrations occur. Florida is being pulled east and also southwest dueto the Caribbean Plate edge lifting at the Gulf, providing an alternate route. Thus, the Tampa Bay howl recently recorded, dueto the vibration during competition. In Belarus and the Ukraine, likewise, there is competition, as a complex drama is playingout during the 7 of 10 scenarios. This stretch zone is pulling east, at somewhat of a diagonal toward the southeast as theEurasian Plate border runs down along Turkey and beneath Iran. At the same time, because the African Plate will be droppingand pulling to the west as it does so, there is a tug in this direction. Thus, the vibrations in Homel and Kiev.

The straits near Taman are actually being pulled in three directions. First southeast along the Eurasian Plate border, then abounce back to the northwest when the tug releases, then a tug to the southwest when the African Plate tends to drop and moveslightly to the west during the African roll, which has already started to a slight degree. Pull a piece of cloth with a hole in thecenter over some dough, and pull alternately in three different directions, and see what the dough does. As the cloth is pulled inone direction, the cloth is pressed down, and the dough moves away from that spot to the obvious outlet, the hole in the centerof the cloth. Likewise for the other directions, so the dough at the center gradually squeezes out. The strait at Taman is clearly aweak point in the crust, equivalent to the hole in the cloth.

But wait, there's more! Now a mud volcanoe has also appeared in the Sea of Azov, caught on video as fleeing bathers frantically ran fromthe mud explosion, as reported in this Pole Shift ning blog. Exciting times in the stretch zone of eastern Europe!

IMAGE: Mud Volcano
VIDEO: www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-9-2011 by crypticcloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here's one in Alberta. Exact same sound

new topics

top topics

join