It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give it a rest Paulheads! we know the media hates him please, no more threads!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I actually find it comical that when you posted this, there wasn't a single thread on the "recent posts" page that had anything to do whatsoever with Ron Paul. Nor had there been for probably 20 minutes, as I have been browsing them.

What you're attempting here is the censorship of discussion concerning a presidential candidate who you do not support.

This is a conspiracy forum, and one of the biggest conspiracies happening right now is the blatant way the MSM tries to marginalise and ignore him.

Maybe we can change the subject to, say, the way the status quo candidates have to create Super PACs in order to circumvent the $2500 contribution limit an individual can donate to any campaign.

EDIT:
LOL Oh my, how did I not see the last sentence! I do remember the first couple words, but must have drifted off into a response... Catch the ball THEN run.... catch the ball THEN run. got it!!

edit on 22-8-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I actually think the OP'er is having a little laugh!

His final comment about MJ gives him away!!

He is a staunch Ron Paul'er and just wanted to put his name on front page !....again!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Why is the msm not acknowledging RP? Is this in itself not a conspiracy?

CJ

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Uhhh... can sombody please pay attention to the whole finding out if Mj is a reptilian coming back to earth? Those are the types of conspiracies that make me have lolgasams.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

From what little research I've done, which only includes watching 1 YouTube video, it was MJ who was killed by the Reptiles. He's not coming back, unless Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, and Bob Marley come back too. It could be an all star event! PM me if you desire tickets!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks for all the opinions y'all!!!

Just for clarification purposes now that we are on another page. I don't mind Ron Paul threads that actually sat something new, but everytime I click on the good ole firehose, all I see are the same trite posts about how the mainstream media hates Ron Paul, Paul ignored by msm, Paul tells why he is ignored by msm, media blackout for paul, etc.
It's been done...a lot. We get the point. Move on. Don't need a thread every few hours saying the same thing. Usually, someone comes along and says already posted, like they're the author or something, but this doesn't happen with all these damn Media Hates Ron Paul threads.
I blame the Illuminati. And the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I tried channeling the spirit of my long lost pet Izzy for you, but all I got back was....

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
see, even lizards know whats good for them!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
This whole media hates Ron Paul thing is getting old. You'd think the Mods would start putting a damper on it by now, since there are HUNDREDS by now. All redundant.

This crap is seriously getting in the way of my finding out if reptillian Michael Jackson will be returning to earth son.

Spoken exactly like someone who doesn't want Ron Paul in this election.

While I can understand your concern for your astronaut son, reptilian Michael Jackson, we need to be vigilant in keeping Ron Paul's name in the headlines as much as we can.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
It seems that you dont know and can't comprehend the importance of Ron Paul becoming the president of USA for the USA and the all World .I'm not an a American but i can tell you that if Ron Paul became president it will affect all World in better way .He will change the history mate ...so no matter if you are democrat,republican,hispanic,black,white register for the primary and support this GOD blessed man .

Hi...I am curious...why do you think that Ron Paul will affect the world in a better way? How specifically will he do that? How exactly will he change history?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
As for the thread title, the simple answer would be no, only I have to add 'words'

Get RP into Washington before he goes RIP, and so that he can "kick ass" (words courtesy of dead FBI men in Die Hard) out of the 'oily sharks' in Washington, or maybe I should call them 'oily wells'

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
FANTASTIC !!!! yet another Ron Paul thread yaaaa whoooooo !!!!

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, you all can make Ron Paul threads you want until he bows out sometime around the middle of summer next year. But, please, I implore you...we get the point, the media hates him, is scared of him, he was left out of good morning cleveland, blah, blah, blah.

If you're going to take the time to make a thread dealing with your boy, do something original and "leave something witchy".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join