It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Did a quick search and did not find this vid posted yet. It is a new Ron Paul commercial called "The One" which I think looks pretty good.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ok, now this is getting scary.

It sort of reminds me of Baltar in the original Battlestar Galactica series. The was the light shines down on his face. The cold look. The uncaring and merciless expression. Not to mention the claim to being the one. There is only one " One" and he is Jesus. Ron Paul is not Jesus. So all this ad did was instantly turn me off to Ron Paul.

Next Candidate please.........

edit on 22-8-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

I thought it was quite good..

I don't agree it made out he was "the one" to do anything but beat Obama and save the American people..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

as I have said before, without satan and the fall there would be no need for politics...all politics are satanic

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

It sort of reminds me of Baltar in the original Battlestar Galactica series. The was the light shines down on his face. The cold look. The uncaring and merciless expression. Not to mention the claim to being the one. There is only one " One" and he is Jesus. Ron Paul is not Jesus. So all this ad did was instantly turn me off to Ron Paul.

Actually there have been many "ones" as there has been many stories before Jesus time which are exactly the same including, but not limited to, the virgin birth.

(which could never be proven as no Dr. examined mary after she got pregnant but before giving birth) such as the stories of Osiris, Dionysus, Adonis, Attis, and Mithras

As a side note: Did you know that millions of fathers are raising children that are not theirs biologically? Without their knowledge to boot!

This is called paternity fraud which I am sure it went on in ancient times also.

Back on topic: "The One" means in this concept "The one that can beat Obama" not "The one" as in Jesus"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

and to greenovni.

Ron Paul is not the one. Neither he nor Obama can save America. Our next president has not entered the race yet and the current crop is too flawed. Everyone is hyping Ron Paul so much that it makes me wonder if they will be mentally able to function when something happens to him, he's not nominated, the electoral college rejects him or the supreme court rules against him.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by backinblack

and to greenovni.

Ron Paul is not the one. Neither he nor Obama can save America. Our next president has not entered the race yet and the current crop is too flawed. Everyone is hyping Ron Paul so much that it makes me wonder if they will be mentally able to function when something happens to him, he's not nominated, the electoral college rejects him or the supreme court rules against him.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I do not vote, have never voted and probably never will. You see, I believe in individual freedoms, not in MOB rule!

But if I voted, Ron Paul makes the most sense of the bunch....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hey FromAbove, here's a news flash. Although i hear he's coming back, Jesus ain't running in this election. Until He does, my vote goes for RON PAUL!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Didn't really like it.

He needs to focus on these main things.
1)Have full name Barack Hussein Obama shown lots.that middle name is bad lol
2)Tell how he has served his in the military and Obama never even 1 day.
3)End military spending ,bring troops home.
4)End the wars on drugs and legalize cannabis

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Hey FromAbove, here's a news flash. Although i hear he's coming back, Jesus ain't running in this election. Until He does, my vote goes for RON PAUL!

Well, he teased me for a bit too, but once he called himself " the one " all my interest in him died. Barackk Hosane Oobahmmer also claimed to be " the one " and look what we ended up with. He was going to lower sea levels. A light would descend from heaven and enlighten the masses. Thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Well, he teased me for a bit too, but once he called himself " the one " all my interest in him died. Barackk Hosane Oobahmmer also claimed to be " the one " and look what we ended up with. He was going to lower sea levels. A light would descend from heaven and enlighten the masses. Thanks, but no thanks.

Agree with you about Obama also being considered "the one" - When will people learn that they should be free and not "governed"?

That would make the general masses be responsible for their own actions and as we know, it will never happen...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ya ok,

the real "one"

interesting.

top topics

join