It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Another Stage Colapses Due To Sudden Bad Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It`s the 4th or 5th of this kind, happening worldwide, due to sudden bad weather (that comes without people even notice) in the past couple weeks if I`m not wrong.

This time was at a religious party in Portugal.

One people died and 6 got injured.

Testimonials confirm the bad weather came so suddently that they had no time to run to protect themselves from it, just like in the other places where this happened recently.

Here are a picture:

And a video: tv2.rtp.pt...
edit on 22-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Good thing it was a religious party this time, and not a concert.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If you ever watched a final Destination movie, you're heard of the signs. The little things death does to catch your attention, I don't want to jump on the bandwagon and say this is one of them but all I'm saying is. Look at the whole picture, this has never happened before. Either it's weather manipulation, death trying to take somebody to the other side or another sign that the world is ending.

Take it as you will

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
It`s the 4th or 5th of this kind, happening worldwide, due to sudden bad weather (that comes without people even notice) in the past couple weeks if I`m not wrong.

This time was at a religious party in Portugal.

One people died and 6 got injured.

Testimonials confirm the bad weather came so suddently that they had no time to run to protect themselves from it, just like in the other places where this happened recently.

Here are a picture:

And a video: tv2.rtp.pt...
edit on 22-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

Don't forget Pukkelpop last week in belgum, where 4 people died and 100's where ingured!

NOTE: this link is translated with google translate!

Link to translation

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Well, the main event was a religious festivity but the stage was for a concert I think.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So who or what is Targeting these concerts. Seems to me to be odd, storms are popping up out off the blue.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
When i first saw that picture I was thinking "how did the car get onto the roof".

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

This weekend we had some strange weather, with heat (as usual at this time) but a humid heat, something we usually do not get, except when we get the end of some tropical storm.

reply to post by JennaDarling

The cobblestones help the illusion.

top topics

join