It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Henry Kissinger (funny)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Some Pictures Henry Kissinger doesn�t want you to see

Link to story www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The dirty SOB!

If I ever bumped into him in a dark alley... oh boy!

I just read the @$%!#$ has a Noble prize... WHAT FOR?!?! Murder?

The 1983 Nobel prize for "complete and utter evil SOB" goes to... Dr. H Kissinger!

\o/ yaay!

[edit on 20/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
No, no he was playing. Look he is useing different fingers. I'm sure you all have seen that prank. But I could be wrong, and some of you are sheltered cave dwellers.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
He was awarded the nobel peace prize for being involved in negotiations between the United States and Vietnam in 1973.

Original Source

The Nobel Peace Prize 1973

Presentation Speech by Mrs. Aase Lionaes, Chairman of the Nobel Committee of the Norwegian Storting

Your Majesty, Your Royal Highnesses, Ladies and Gentlemen:

On January 23 of this year a ceasefire agreement was concluded between the United States of America and the Vietnamese Democratic Republic.

At its meeting on October 16 the Nobel Committee of the Norwegian Storting decided to award the Peace Prize for 1973 to Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho, the two chief negotiators who succeeded in arranging the ceasefire after negotiating for nearly four years.

For many long and bitter years the civilian population of Vietnam and the fighting troops engaged on both sides had borne the sufferings and privations of war. This was a war that concerned not only Vietnam and its people; it was a war moreover that had poisoned the atmosphere in countries and between countries all over the world.

...(for more click the above link)

As for murder, he's wanted for war crimes. lol. A jew wanted for war crimes, thats different, makes him no different than a nazi.

Original Source

President Ford reveal Henry Kissinger grumbling, "It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination."

lol, his radical views on Hitler aren't far off.

new topics

top topics

join