It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reinforced Concrete of the Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by wmd_2008

As you can see the admin staff can see when you dress up a thread as a no plane thread without actually using those words!

Yes, I see...bluebeam and bigfoot aren't hoaxes, but no planes is, so the admin staff are stalwart guardians of the truth.

Keep talkin'.

Well have you got any pictures or video of your 14 feet long subsonic missiles hitting the tower I mean YOU claimed lots were fired .... NOT even one pic....

Like you I dont agree with lots of subjects on here like Nibiru, government computer mind control and a whole host of others but I have seen pics of what was supposed to be a bigfoot but I havent seen one pic from you to prove your missile theory or one piece of evidence to prove your no plane idea OH and the tv system that draws lines didn't count it wasn't up to the job.

Also you keep posting links to video/picture tech developed well after 9/11 your green screen post was from 2009 so whats that got to do with 9/11 from 2001?
Care to explain?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The purpose of his thread was to discuss the reinforced concrete of the Pentagon. I have withdrawn my dispute about the evidence and have admitted error.

This was intended to show how the opposition is actually capable of putting together a cogent argument when they have the facts to back them up, and to show that when I am wrong, I will admit it.

If you'd like to discuss another thread, please do so there, and please try to formulate a rational argument as they did on this thread. If you are right, you should be able to prove it, and if I am wrong, I will admit it.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to join the right forum...you claimed a week or so ago that since I was showing testicular evidence and intestinal fortitude for wading into "your" camp, you'd demonstrate the same.

When can I expect you?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

I'm still waiting for you to join the right forum...you claimed a week or so ago that since I was showing testicular evidence and intestinal fortitude for wading into "your" camp, you'd demonstrate the same.

When can I expect you?

Just now!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join