It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Prices down to $1.50 a gallon soon,the whale never hesitate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What great news.Well, it wont happen overnight , but after I get rolling on the river,proud mar on a keep on burnin,,no problem.The whale never hesitate.I am going to start buying refined gasoline ,ready for your shiny ford pinto,with the round window on the side,for .60 cents a gallon from saudi arabia right from the gas stations.Yup, I will take 10,000 gallons of unleaded regular and a case of heineken biatch,its 120 degrees around here,and throw in a red plaid scarf and one of those white dresses too.Oh yea,drag that hose over to my oil tanker on the dock and fill that bad boy up.Ill hit every gas station on the coast till I get about a million gallons.Final stage--bring the tanker home,destroy any somalian pirates who violate my zone,sell the gas for $1.50 a gallon.The whale dont hesitate.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I....uh....well.....uh.....I am sorry. I am not going to sit here and pretend like I know what you are talking about. All I go out of that was a whale wearing a red scarf travelling 10,000 miles with only sixty cents.

Am I in the ballpark?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You'd never make any money unless you dumped it all in the ocean and let it float across.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Has anyone see my baseball?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Has anyone see my baseball?
lmfao

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WTF?. Is the moon full? Not to offend you, but you lost me in the first sentence. Are you going to convert whale blubber into fuel? Does the dress have anything to do with 1.50? Help me out here, because I really want to understand.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I understand exactly what you are saying..

in fact, i am going to do the same thing..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
WTF?. Is the moon full? Not to offend you, but you lost me in the first sentence. Are you going to convert whale blubber into fuel? Does the dress have anything to do with 1.50? Help me out here, because I really want to understand.
Confucius say,the whale never hesitate

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do you think I can get 18 gallons by tomorrow morning?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Do you think I can get 18 gallons by tomorrow morning?
I can give you a diluted mix for cheap.I call it my poor mans fill-up.For 2 bucks a gallon,you will get a mix of unleaded regular,some ground up store brand corn chips,with a splash of algae lake water for volume.I guarantee at least 200 miles before the engine dies or a full refund,no questions asked.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

fill er up!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You know, I hate to admit it...but I think it just might work. I would say it's not feasible that there won't be ANY hesitation in the whale, but it should be minimal and not affect the outcome.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by brindle

fill er up!!!
If you really want to go kmart cheap,I can give you the $1 dollar delight turbo blend--This is 3 parts grain alcohol,7 parts sea water.This mixture is for those who dont mind sacrificing the integrity of the engine but are looking for a high octane supercharged fuel which will make your car think its on steroids,but will then fail badly after a few hundred miles--without a doubt.But just look at the savings at the pump.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Whalllllle

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
You know, I hate to admit it...but I think it just might work. I would say it's not feasible that there won't be ANY hesitation in the whale, but it should be minimal and not affect the outcome.
The whale dont hesitate

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Micro-hesistation is inevitable otherwise the whale would un-hesitate at speeds in excess of light. Not possible in the world as we presently know it.

What time did you start drinking today?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Micro-hesistation is inevitable otherwise the whale would un-hesitate at speeds in excess of light. Not possible in the world as we presently know it.

What time did you start drinking today?
The whale drink constantly,the whale loves liquids,right coco.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join