It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie of All. The Emergency Banking Act of 1933. (Warning: this may get complicated)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The problem with that though, is that the American Army goes to extraordinary measures to get their men with a TOD under their belt on highly addictive medications with nasty mental side-affects. This is so they can be discredited with extreme ease when they try to blow the whistle on the whole thing. There are a few, like Adam Kokesh that rouse alot of support among the more aware civvies, but on the whole, it seems like our voices still aren't loud enough to be heard over the storm of propaganda. Mind you, I served in the Canadian Forces, and up here, it is extremely rare to find servicemen or ex-servicemen that know what is really going on. Most of them still actually believe we're fighting a real war against terrorism. Pretty sad, eh? I remember one time I tried talking about it here and this American corpsman jumped down my throat, without understanding what our military culture is like. Most Americans (and sadly enough most Canadians too) don't seem to realise that, while down in the States, ex-servicemen may be a dime a dozen, but up here, standards do not get lowered to meet recruiting quotas. This means that it's alot harder for me to find like-minded veterans to "vent" with. Couple that with horrendous non-disclosure agreements with nasty fines/jailtime, and it becomes really hard to find anyone who is willing to speak out against the system. You Americans have it easy, in comparison. The thing about Canada is, while the US is doing worse financially, we, as a whole, have been indoctrinated so well that the issue of corruption rarely (if ever) comes up. It has happened, but it usually gets put to rest pretty quick. For example, do any of you fellow Canadians know that we sent our only special operations regiment, JTF2, to kill a bunch of Natives in Northern Ontario in the mid-90s because they blockaded a logging road (which violated their god-given rights to the land btw) under the premise that they were "heavily armed." I, for one, smell bull#.
edit on 24/8/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Couldn't have said it better myself

<< 1   >>

join