It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FaceBook response to 'Gaddafi's dead'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ok so I popped the 'news' regarding Gaddafi's possible demise up on my facebook page..... and this is the response I got

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/562c80ce1e2e.jpeg[/atsimg]

Now I'm not the brightest star in the galaxy but seriously???

ETA if you have FB pop it up and see what response you get? It cant just be me with such vacant friends?
edit on 21/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why post it at all?
Bright star!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

lol good point and one I cant really answer but I wasnt expecting that reply!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Haha!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I read your title wrong - thought it said FBI response...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very doubtful

I would imagine it would be everywhere by now if it were true, but nothing comes up in a search.

EDIT: Got a link?...when i go to Facebook news i get this post

A great example of how local news organizations are keeping their communities informed. The Daily News in Greenville, Michigan posts crime updates to their readers on their Facebook Page:

Thats the newest news i can find on there
edit on 21-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: to add question mark after my question...thats how i roll

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

no it was my own post on FB after seeing some threads here and some news reports, hence I popped a question mark at the end of my FB post

It was my friends response I found a bit funny and shocking

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyS
I read your title wrong - thought it said FBI response...

rofl, glad Im not the only one that misreads things on here!

edited the original title to clear up any misunderstandings

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Lol i agree, the response was....lame.
Kinda shows you how uninterested people are in the world...."im alright jack" kinda mentality lol.

I find it hard to believe someone wouldnt know who this man was...especially in this day and age. I assume you come from a country where TV, internet, and news is freely available? Its shocking lol

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Versa

Lol i agree, the response was....lame.
Kinda shows you how uninterested people are in the world...."im alright jack" kinda mentality lol.

I find it hard to believe someone wouldnt know who this man was...especially in this day and age. I assume you come from a country where TV, internet, and news is freely available? Its shocking lol

Im stunned by the response, shes an adult with children... and yes UK, Somerset does have some of the mod cons

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

If the average person was like her, then theres certainly no hope for mankind when the NWO implement a One World Government!

edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why are we shocked? That right there is literally the persona of the majority of citizens. Caught up in their kids, caught up in pop media, i bet she followed the Kim K wedding but Gaddafi?!? WHOOO?

Its sad but as much effort we put into ats and how much knowledge it brings us, there are people out there who have NO NO EFFIN CLUE AT ALL as to what is happening in the world..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The like button on FB is dangerous.

There was a recent truck fire in a Motorway/Freeway tunnel near Newport in Wales, which ended up with the truck exploding.

One of my friends, who lives nearby, posted this on their FB page and ten (10) people liked this!!

A truck exploding, with a potential loss of life (thankfully no one died), was liked by ten (10) people?

Now I hate these abbreviations, but WTF????

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
Why are we shocked? That right there is literally the persona of the majority of citizens. Caught up in their kids, caught up in pop media, i bet she followed the Kim K wedding but Gaddafi?!? WHOOO?

Its sad but as much effort we put into ats and how much knowledge it brings us, there are people out there who have NO NO EFFIN CLUE AT ALL as to what is happening in the world..

I am still shocked, but your right (ask her who won big brother last year and she'd be able to tell you) but Gaddafi has kind of been in the news and a 'name' for as long as Ive been alive!!! Nice to know thought that I can still be shocked

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

totally agree with that! there should be a dislike button too

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

totally agree with that! there should be a dislike button too

Didn't they introduce this once, but people complained about their Human Rights?

Maybe I dreamed this, I don't know. Life is totally confusing lately. Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Didn't they introduce this once, but people complained about their Human Rights?

did they???? well gosh if you can like something surely you can dislike something too?

I agree though, the older I get the more confusing life is... Its not meant to work like that is it

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He's not dead he's hiding in his huge bunker.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

did they???? well gosh if you can like something surely you can dislike something too?

I agree though, the older I get the more confusing life is... Its not meant to work like that is it

No, the older we get the wiser we should become, but hey have you seen the House of Lords lately???
edit on 21/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
He's not dead he's hiding in his huge bunker.

Just like Bin Laden, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join