It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you don't know about the Libyan crisis!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In these short movies, there's a good explanation about what Qaddafi has done for Libya, and how crisis has started. In 40 years Qaddafi build strong country, starting from nothing, after libya regain independence from italian occupation.

And a small photo, as "picture is worth more than a thousand words"

Libya bombed and looted to stone age by rebels and NATO.
Like Iraq...

edit on 21-8-2011 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
LINK IS BAD

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now is good

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nice thread mate

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Until and unless the people of America wake up and overthrow their corrupt Zionist government, the US government will continue its injustice conquests and policing around the world. Cut off the main head of the Hydra to kill the beast as they say...
edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Situation in Libya is very similar to Yugoslavia bombings by NATO.

"Lewis Mackenzie a retired Canadian general, author and media commentator. MacKenzie is most famous for establishing and commanding Sector Sarajevo as part of the United Nations Protection Force UNPROFOR in Yugoslavia in 1992. His military career and subsequent political activities have been controversial"

He says no bombs, but diplomacy to help end libyan civil war:
Libya: Diplomacy, not bombs, says Lewis MacKenzie

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Until and unless the people of America wake up and overthrow their corrupt Zionist government, the US government will continue its injustice conquests and policing around the world. Cut off the main head of the Hydra to kill the beast as they say...
edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Sometimes I think this whole "terrorist" thing is a bunch of BS.

People who have no problem giving up their lives for a "cause" would have no problem going after the movers and shakers in Washington and elsewhere, especially in August when they are all out and about, out of Washington.

Why don't they?

Maybe because they really are not out there?

We should close all foreign U.S. military bases and bring all soldiers home to actually protect THIS country. I never understood how our freedoms are protected by our troops dying in some foreign desert. Actually our freedoms have been decaying since "Bush the Nimrod" started all this crap.

We should be minding our own business and fixing THIS country.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: addition

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
Sometimes I think this whole "terrorist" thing is a bunch of BS.

People who have no problem giving up their lives for a "cause" would have no problem going after the movers and shakers in Washington and elsewhere, especially in August when they are all out and about, out of Washington.

Why don't they?

Maybe because they really are not out there?

Either that, or they are being paid by corrupt US gov agencies to cause unrest throughout the world, so our government leaders-- their bread & butter-- are safe from their wrath.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lets not forget the cirumstances in which America attacked Libya last time.

"In 1989, the Israelis once again succeeded in framing enemy Arabs in order
to enrage America. Former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrosvky became so
disgusted with the criminal behavior of his own government that he defected
from the Mossad and tried to warn America of just how evil and dangerous
they were. Ostrovsky revealed exactly how the Israelis framed Libya for the
bombing of a German night club which killed American servicemen. It was
this frame up job that caused President Reagan to bomb Libya, killing the 4
year old daughter of Libyan leader Muamar Qadaffi. France refused to allow
US bombers to fly over their air space and bomb Libya because French
intelligence knew that Libya was unjustly framed by the Israelis."

The disease of zionism needs to be taken out of the media and government, including their funding.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And the newest video from RT:

I recently saw two interviews with Saif Gaddafi and in both of them he asked journalists and different organizations to investigate supposed war crimes done by his father / regime. This is the first video i saw with journalist claiming that they (she) did research in Libya and didn't find anything that would fit official story (massacres, war crimes...).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by piotrburz

most people now dont care how the food and other things make it to there homes as long as it keeps coming in,it does not matter if blood been shed for it,if kids die for it.they will clean there hands by being pet protectors or some sort of feel good thing like that.some even admit not have no interest in who gets hurt over it.its way of life. so tell me,is there any point anymore in all of this exposing all of it?civilized?far from it,animals worse then that of the jungle.doom and gloom mongering?lol ,what a joke,we have chosen a path with no return. we are not animals,i would have to agree with agent smith from the matrix.a virus or at least the ones in power show that behavior very predominantly,but it flows down the line of command to all under.just observe were you work at or at home,behaviors are like a virus as well..religion?another big joke, mobs, sub-mobs and so on.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i want your attention on this story and picture

Link to source

Gadafi Game Over? al-Assad Game Over? in Clear written English?

Supporters of the Libyan rebels gather at the Libyan Embassy in Tunis, Tunisia. (EPA / August 21, 2011)

Reminds me of those thugs covering there faces in london, i guess the same goes for the picture aswell.

which sickness me

Then we had that Oil For The West Protest Sign who could never forget that one eh?

But this one below sickness me to no end

Libyan rebels embrace U.S. and its flag Benghazi residents show a love of all things American, from pop culture to gadgets to fast food. And American flags are common at rallies in Benghazi, in recognition of U.S. support for the rebel cause.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You know it wouldnt surprise me if the women behind that niqlab in the picture is actually a jew working for mossad posing just for that picture, she's supposedly deeply religious and has the humbleness to cover her face permanently but she feels passionate about making sure the best leader Libya has seen for who knows how long booted out of office, she speaks good english and felt the need to take out a poster written in english in a non english speaking country and was lucky enough to get a shot just for the press, I smell a rat(or is that just the smell of a zionist). I'm not saying that there arent a few ignorant Libyan muslims who have jumped on the American/zionist/freemasonic propoganda band wagon, but I just dont believe a word the press tell me, and like most on ATS we know what lengths zionists/kabalists/freemasons and Co. will go to to bring in their global agenda, so I dont want to hear zionist/occultist sympathisers dribble crap about how we think everything is a false flag.

Let's see, they say "follow the money", so in this case(correct me if I'm wrong), is it the zionist jew Sam Zell who owns Tribune Co. -- owner of the Los Angeles Times(where the article is from), KTLA-TV Channel 5 and other newspapers and TV stations ? if so then I think we can label that article just another small piece of zionist trash, like most news really.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's interesting. What has happened in Libya has also been happening in Syria, but unchallenged.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Unchallenged by who?

On that note, I do recall the Bush admin telling us at one stage that Saddam moved his WMD to Syria, right after Israeli Brigadier General Yossi Kuperwasser told them that he had. Good thing those zionists never lie, cough, cough. Anyway why question unrest in Syria atm(one topic at a time) when we all know that we have to let the zionist/masonic world police in there at some stage to help save the world from people with box cutters and invisible WMD. OK, OK, you got me, I'm only kidding Mossad and the American jewish owned media/government/banks are all fun loving guys who have no affliation with secret socities, the disease that is zionism, and homicide via false flag ops, everyone should bow down to the chosen race that is the jews and let more masonic kabalists into the white house.

/end sarcasm

I dont think there is much that can save America from its zionist occupation, too many people have slept for too long.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Too bad that right now muslim brotherhood backed by CIA is looting Tripoli.
I the next few months we will see what were the real motives of rebels and NATO.
There won't be democracy in Libya, only another religious dictatorship, which will sell half of the country for US and Europe elite. But the libyans will be manipulated how good is country doing.
What have been in Iraq after war? A puppet government, who will do everything what chevron says, with destroyed country and still ravaging terrorist attacks. Is that the future of Libya?

A very good insight why western powers what Qaddafi dead:
Why the West wants the fall of Gaddafi
Some highlight:

Analysis by Jean-Paul Pougala – Africans should think about the real reasons why western countries are waging war on Libya, writes Jean-Paul Pougala, in an analysis that traces the country’s role in shaping the African Union and the development of the continent. It was Gaddafi’s Libya that offered all of Africa its first revolution in modern times – connecting the entire continent by telephone, television, radio broadcasting and several other technological applications such as telemedicine and distance teaching. And thanks to the WMAX radio bridge, a low cost connection was made available across the continent, including in rural areas. It began in 1992, when 45 African nations established RASCOM (Regional African Satellite Communication Organization) so that Africa would have its own satellite and slash communication costs in the continent. This was a time when phone calls to and from Africa were the most expensive in the world because of the annual US$500 million fee pocketed by Europe for the use of its satellites like Intelsat for phone conversations, including those within the same country. An African satellite only cost a onetime payment of US$400 million and the continent no longer had to pay a US$500 million annual lease. Which banker wouldn’t finance such a project? But the problem remained – how can slaves, seeking to free themselves from their master’s exploitation ask the master’s help to achieve that freedom? Not surprisingly, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the USA, Europe only made vague promises for 14 years. Gaddafi put an end to these futile pleas to the western ‘benefactors’ with their exorbitant interest rates. The Libyan guide put US$300 million on the table; the African Development Bank added US$50 million more and the West African Development Bank a further US$27 million – and that’s how Africa got its first communications satellite on 26 December 2007. China and Russia followed suit and shared their technology and helped launch satellites for South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Algeria and a second African satellite was launched in July 2010. The first totally indigenously built satellite and manufactured on African soil, in Algeria, is set for 2020. This satellite is aimed at competing with the best in the world, but at ten times less the cost, a real challenge. This is how a symbolic gesture of a mere US$300 million changed the life of an entire continent. Gaddafi’s Libya cost the West, not just depriving it of US$500 million per year but the billions of dollars in debt and interest that the initial loan would generate for years to come and in an exponential manner, thereby helping maintain an occult system in order to plunder the continent.

edit on 21-8-2011 by piotrburz because: add

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Make no mistake, Qadaffi is part of the New Order gang. This has been in play for a very long time and only this year something huge took place that set everything into high gear. The world has always been moving toward this, but now these NWO people have received a big green light from something or someone.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know we shouldn't be there! Why does the U.S force it's policies on other countries? How would they like Libyia to come over here and force there way of living on us.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freeadblaster

Well believe it or not. If America didn't have the military and defenses that it has, that is exactly what some bigger country would do.

What makes America stand out is because they are the "big dog" on the block so to speak. But all countries do it, America just gets hated on the most because America is #1 or whatever.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Uh, huh...........

That's pretty much the MO of the west, that is, the US and Britain and a little bit more support from Europe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join