It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a Killing:The Untold Story of Psychotropic Druggin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
both my ex and my step dad where on prozac and yes, it made them feel a lot worse, even after a few years they were worse than when they went on them

cool avatar btw, is that u???

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariele
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thank You for sharing.
I had a friend, 4 years ago. She was diagnosed with 'chemical imbalance', and the doctor prescribed her some antidepressants. She took that for aprox. two weeks until she killed herself. She was was only 30 years old, and was not suicidal. I think it's those pills that made her to do that. No one can prove, but after watching peoples confessions about this, I am 100% sure that the antidepressants are dangerous

I've been on anti-depressants a while now. I'd be dead by now if it wasn't for them. So would another guy at work I know. So would my Dad. So would another friend at work. Don't tell me or anyone else NOT to take pills that can, do and will save lives.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was on Paxil for around a year. I cannot remember exactly how long as part of my life then was a blur. It made me lethargic and I gained weight because of that. I never felt that it solved my depression but it really seemed to put off the problem of depression. When spring came, I knew I had to get off Paxil. They had said that Paxil was not addicting and that you should step down. I tried stepping down and started getting dizzy spells. I did not know what was wrong with me but decided that I was as well off to completely quit taking Paxil which I did. For several months I continued to have dizzy spells and was not sure if something serious was wrong with me but really did not trust the doctor I had to provide an accurate diagnosis. I decided that I was not going to take any more Paxil, even if it killed me. I later found out that getting off the Paxil was causing the dizzy spells and Paxil was addicting. Since then, I use a combination of exercise and natural remedies when I need them and have lost the weight I gained while on Paxil. As others have advised, chemical solutions should be avoided at all costs. research natural herbs and remedies for various health issues as time allows rather than depending on dangerous artificial remedies.

<< 1   >>

join