It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge CORONAL HOLE/solar winds causing Vanuatu quakes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Im sorry but this is PROOF!

inter-intelligence-communications.com...

edit on 21-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but that is not PROOF!
It's a post. On a weblog. A weblog called "Inter-Intelligence-Communications". It's not a scientific paper. It's not peer-reviewed.

It may be a speculation,a hypothesis and (not really but I'm feeling nice today) even a theory.
But it is not "proof". (which, btw, it's not probably what you think it is, science-wise)

I have nothing against your postulate, but you are mixing and confusing a lot of things that could be easily be cleared with simple, regular study of the natural sciences.
edit on 21/8/2011 by drakus because: taggie pong

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Im sorry but this is PROOF!

inter-intelligence-communications.com...

I'm sorry, but that is not PROOF!
It's a post. On a weblog. A weblog called "Inter-Intelligence-Communications". It's not a scientific paper. It's not peer-reviewed.

It may be a speculation,a hypothesis and (not really but I'm feeling nice today) even a theory.
But it is not "proof". (which, btw, it's not probably what you think it is, science-wise)

I have nothing against your postulate, but you are mixing and confusing a lot of things that could be easily be cleared with simple, regular study of the natural sciences.
edit on 21/8/2011 by drakus because: taggie pong

Be that as it may I do believe I have produced more shall we say, evidence than either you or phage have. Look at the post time friend and when he responded with no real answer, and you, did you watch the link that I put in the thread? I doubt it because you have contributed absolutley NOTHING of relevance to this post, so I wil ask you sir, please contribute or go try and debunk some elenin threads, thank you

<< 1   >>

join