It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather being manipulated to move radiation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have been watching google earth for at least 2 years now and I have never seen any thing like this. After the disaster on google earth, I started to see the jet stream change. The first time I saw it change, I saw the air from Japan getting moved in to Canada, now its looping around in Alaska. I believe this is the reason south USA is not getting any rain. I made a picture to show you. The green lines is what the air stream (not to exact) did before the disaster. The orange shows our new jet stream witch comes from the north east witch is not normal. But hey I would rather be in a drought then be covered in radiation. Check it out on google earth your self.

edit on 20-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wondered the same as incredibly heavy, record rains were taking place in USA shortly after fukushima accident, nearly had the levees breaking etc etc.

Not only that but watching plume and meterological simulations of airflow showed some very unsual patterns, it seemed as if any wind in fukushima region was blowing out to sea but everywhere else did whatever it chose to do... That said I'd never looked at the areas' wind currents prior.

Proper scalar electromagnetic weather modification technology (thanks to tesla, not to be confused with dumping cloud seeding chemicals) has been marketed by the russians for a while, many other countries have this as a millitary capability but only the russians offer it commercially as far as I'm aware.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ive heard of this too

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If you live in Alaska your just as screwed as Japan.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
40 Hours ago we has had 38 Celsius here in Tokyo, a total Melt,
now we have a little bit over the '20,
very strange!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hi i think this is weird too.... but what can you do about it?

i checked this on google earth and the jet stream has changed.........i can't beleive it either

top topics

join