It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having the Milk Dream Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I keep having the milk dream. It starts with my dreaming im having a cigarette late at night outside the front of my house on the porch, just before i go to bed. My bedroom is at the front of the house, and the window in my room opens up directly to our porch. So I have my cigarette, go inside and start to doze off. The next sequence of events is that I hear a weird high sob like sound which wakes me up. I look to my window and realize that I had forgotten to close my curtain, had left the window wide open, and had left the porch light on outside.

I then become aware of the wrinkled bald head poking above my window frame. It has pink, bloodshotted eyes and white-chalk coloured skin. It stares into my eyes intensely and smiles as it cries out milk, pisses out milk if you will,
through my window and onto the carpet, narrowly missing my bed. At this point in the dream I am overcome with the foul stench of rancid milk, a humid and heavy odor, and wake up...

Bit cryptic, I've had stranger dreams though.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not much to go on for interpretation but do you view your attempts to help people or explain yourself as frustrated at every turn. Perhaps this has left you with a rather cynical nature, it could almost be tied to your 'milk of human kindness' as it pertains to your actions to others turning sour. This may also cause a few self-identity wobbles hence the other representation of your self being seen as horrible even when bleeding milk ie: food/kindness.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
nevermind...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

new topics

join