It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark my prediction that front flips will be what follos those back flips on motorbikes and snowmach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
don't think that I just wrote this without a goal. I ten fifteen years earlyer kept stating to friends that it should be easy to perform these back flips. But now I say that these front or back flips can easily be done with real all wheel driven vehicles with high diametre heavy tires; with one powerfull enough; it likely can be done without a ramp. One day you will remember this and say 'Oh god ; that darn guy"
edit on 20-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
Actually my first conversation thirty years ago where I was simply explained that these were 2 cycle; and told their aspects; my first and only reaction and remember having confused thoughts on the engineering world and I said to these friends of mine" Why aren't they all 4 cycle?" 25 years later they would start to be ; so do you think that realy they have elements that facilitate the ability to create 4 cycles such as these where they didn't have back then or did they just not have the right people in existance to explain to them how to achieve such as this where a 4 cycle puts out forces like a 2 cycle?
edit on 20-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You may not have written this OP without a goal in mind, but you did manage to forget to proofread or place this in a relative forum lol.

And do you really expect a bunch of conspiracy aficionados to talk about off-road stunt racing?
edit on 20-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

How do you choose the relitive forum.?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
At first I was wondering if this was some very odd metaphor, glad to see it wasn't though.

Go to Forums, pick the forum that closest resembles the topic you wish to discuss.

This way you don't accidentally talk about front/back flips in the Political Madness forum.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The metal mulisha has been front flipping for a while now. You should be talikn about Block backflipping a rally car as he apparently plans to do. Also 2 strokes create more power.
edit on 20-8-2011 by drfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You can already do a front flip, but your kind of not making any sense at all

top topics

join