It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty White for President? Top 10 Most-Trusted / Least-Trusted Celebrities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Betty White for President? Top 10 Most-Trusted / Least-Trusted Celebrities

www.examiner.com

Betty White, television's former Golden Girl, might be what either one of the U.S. political parties may be looking for when one consideres ‘trust’ as a key characteristic for a politician, as politicians are often thought to say anything the public wants to hear just to get elected.

America trusts Betty White!

Reuters/Iposos conducted a poll which shows that Betty White is the most-trusted of all celebrities. She received a commanding public approval with an astounding 86% favorable opinion by those polled.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

With the popular celebrities who have turned to a successful political career (i.e., Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sonny Bono) , looking at the list of Most-Trusted / Popular Celebrities in 2011 may give us a clue to the future in politics.

The link has the Top 10 Most- and Least-Trusted Celebrities, including a couple of politicians on the Least- List:
www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I could have agreed with that list, then I saw kate middleton at 7, so it is ruined.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I don't trust any of them. All of the Hollywood types are corrupted.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well I guess its possible since politicans/celebrities basically have the same exact job...being fake!!!

new topics

top topics

join