It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skylight into Martian cavern?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
We see this on earth.....nothing new really

well except it isn't earth... What did you want? A green head peering out?

ETA s&f OP lovely image! Why is Martian volcanic ash white? Is ours? I ought to look at some images of volcano's on earth tonight!
edit on 19/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Na not a green head.....just something new would be nice.
I can see cenotes in mexico...i dont need to go to mars to view something similar

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Na not a green head.....just something new would be nice.
I can see cenotes in mexico...i dont need to go to mars to view something similar

your looking at something in detail on another planet while you sit at home and your not impressed???

Sheesh I hope you haven't bothered downloading google earth cause there's nothing on there you cant actually get to and view in real life.

So basically what your saying is if the OP's pic was of a green valley with some springs and rabbits you'd say, 'pah, I can see that on earth'

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And there is one on the moon...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

looks like a scene from Star wars,amazing

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Awesome picture Kandinsky.

Mars is full of Black Ops projects. It's atmosphere is being restored, with over a million human inhabitants situated underground, under Project Genesis. To top it off, I hear there is even a Reptilian Matriarch running that society...

Of course, civilian humans get first notice on measures of any importance.

The Farsight Institute did a nice project, remote viewing a restored power plant via satellite photo.
www.farsight.org...

La dee daa... Doo doo doo... Do you have the eyes to see...?
edit on 19-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

Man, that's the same Courtney Brown who played a part in the Heaven's Gate deaths.

Courtney was the guy who confirmed seeing some spaceship behind Hale-Bopp that the Heaven's Gate guys used to support their crazy beliefs that they'd be taken up by the aliens. I'll go and have a look at the video but the guy's got no morals as far as I can tell.

ETA: I watched some of the video and couldn't get much further than his use of the MOC narrow-angle image M11-00099. He's taken inspiration from Mars Anomaly Research (literally links them) and described a crater as a dome and then something like olivine ejecta as a massive nozzle spraying stuff. I stopped the vid as his remote viewers were describing the interior of the 'complex.' His company uploaded the video in February this year and makes me wonder why they are using the old Surveyor images from 2000 instead of the better ones from HiRise at Arum Chaos?

edit on 20-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Looks like a volcano to me, and it seems to say it's a volcano too.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by Kandinsky

that looks like it out of
STAR WARS where hans solo was going to be
fed to that same looking thing by jaba the hut

edit on 19-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

And that's exactly what it is !

Sarlaac - on Tatooine:

darth.wikia.com...

reply to post by JimOberg

Amazing picture! I notice that the rim of the crater is cracked quite a bit (or looks like it) and I wonder if the whole thing won't eventually collapse? Amazing and intriguing !!

S&F!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Funny how the first pic from that Orbit site is photoshopped to make it look as though the 'cavern' is mysteriously illuminated from the inside.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join