It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am reminded of something one of my teachers taught me. If you put someone down or send a negative thought/vibe to them, then you must compliment them, help them out, or send positive thoughts back to them, double.

You see, a lot of times, people live on - ME.

What is in it for ME?
What do "I" get out of helping you?

People expect something in return, but it is an old song lyric that once said,

"You get what you give."

Some may say, "Well, I just helped somebody, I just gave something, but, I did not receive anything."

Who is to say, that it is of the material world?

Perhaps by doing something good for someone else, without expectations, a traffic jam will start a few seconds later so you do not miss an appointment or meeting. Vice Versa on a bad deed or thought, you might end up with a call from the person or business saying the meeting has been pushed back an hour, and then, you are in the traffic jam. We attract what we promote. As was mentioned in a previous thread. Love, success, health, if we think positive and send out thoughts of love, thoughts of getting that job, or simply smiling, then in time we'll get those back. However should the Universe decide you do not deserve them, or that you did something selfishly for your own personal gain, it will just as easily take it away from you.

What IS in it for you?

The difference between a traffic jam and a smooth drive.

These words are written with love and respect. Pearls of wisdom that can be joined together to make a necklace of, or leave resting in the oysters of your minds, with hopes that one day another pearl will be gathered. Wisdom comes to seeking souls, it may be written, but it is up to you to open the oysters and see what wisdom the pearls of life have for you.

Take care, be YOU, and stay Priceless.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
karma my friend.. really is the way of the world.. and not nice if your on the wrong side of it..

the best i can do for you is a star and flag.. so i will..

be lucky pal, i hope you have a good day..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
karma my friend.. really is the way of the world.. and not nice if your on the wrong side of it..

the best i can do for you is a star and flag.. so i will..

be lucky pal, i hope you have a good day..

I hope you have a good day as well. Karma is real. Both the good and bad kinds. What people choose to do, effects it severely. Every action and reaction, holds a reward or consequence that may not be materialistic, but it may be the difference between a traffic jam or a clear path.

new topics

join