It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(ufo's) are they here to save us or destroy us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
CHECK OUT THE FIRST NEWS AND VIDEO LINK

Until about a year ago my view on E.T's and U.F.O's, consisted of images from films and comics, aswell as my own curiosity in the question: Q. ARE WE ALONE

I used to answear that question with no doubt in my mind, I knew that life would exist in some form on another planet or planets.

This however challenges me with the question: Q. COULD IT BE AS ADVANCED OR EVEN MORE ADVANCED THAN US.

I honestly 80% thought NO, 10% YES and 10% would it even matter because of the huge distance that would be between or different civiliztions.

But hey that was the old me NOW IVE SEEN THE LIGHT so to speak as during the last year i have witnessed about 5 Unexplained Flying Objects. With 3 displaying inteligence and 2 very very very fast moving stoping lights that instantly appear in one location and then vanish to be displayed on the opposite horizon.

I do not own a mobile phone sorry no pics of my own encounters however ive found some that match my events:

August 17 2011 LINK 1
this represents the 2 UFO lights that I seen on two separate occasions in GLASGOW, SCOTLAND 1 ON same night and the other about 3months ago both in dark, dark skies.

ats thread
These are not Chinese Lanterns on 3 occasions I have witnessed UFO'S that have formation and then move with great brightness and almost flock like then they shoot of faster than any jet ive ever seen and I stay near a nuke naval base in Scotland.

Either were being watched or the goverment has planes or recon equipment far far more advanced than we are being told.

or is this it, are we being preped for invasion by alien forces

or are they here like others in the past have stated to protect us from our own destruction

This post is for all please post your own thoughts, evidence and encounters.

In my own humble opionion I feel our goverments are preparing for War and the Aliens exist part of me hopes they are here to help and not just observe the demise of humanity as we know it.

edit on 19-8-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Some would say they are not here at all.
If they do show up then I'm guessing you would find out soon enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Depends on whether they leave their caps lock on or off.

Caps on=deep doodoo.

Caps off=peace and unicorns spewing rainbows and pixie dust.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I vote, "Save us."

If they were going to destroy us then they would have already.
Although, if they wanted to destroy us slowly then that might explain Justin Beiber, Lady Gaga, and Paris Hilton.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Can someone please embed the video from the first link, Im new to this sort of thing sorry about the caps lock error.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i reckon if they are here, and im sure they are, their here to study us.
if they wanted to invade us they surely would have done it by now. their hardly waiting for us to develope better weapons to give us a fair fight.
if they wanted to help us then they must be sadistic bastards coz we sure as # could do with some help these days

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
Can someone please embed the video from the first link, Im new to this sort of thing sorry about the caps lock error.

Here you go

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My thoughts to if they wanted us dead they would have done it already,

Or it could makes one think maybe they have fun watching our many flaws against humanity and figure were doing the job for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here to:

Save?

Destroy?

Where is the third option?

Annoy?

I mean it's all they've ever really done... can't prove they are, can't prove they're not. why bother anymore really. May as well sit up every night and see if you can count any new stars after the 9500204085'th one. Doesn't get you anywhere. They're not going to do anything just sitting there, or floating by as if on the wind (but how does one know how a ufo actually flies?) like dots in the sky.

And because we don't know it's robert and barry in the next suburb being real life trolls, we get the extremes of what ifs.

Just how different are we today from what we were thousands of years ago when people made up stories to explain nature. Not very much. We just think we are so as to believe the stories we tell.

I used to laugh at my kittens many years ago, as I'd shine a laser pointer around the wall and they'd all chase it.

If only they could have talked.

Good thing I was there to save them...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

yeah lets sit back and observe until its a fair fight lol. Hey if they used our example we would all be taken for slaves.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

This is almost identical to the event i had also helicopter chased the UFO my brother also witnessed this on golf course abot 9.30 pm 17th august it just vanished, after changing size and brightness from very bright to lights on a plane bright to extreme bright and gone all whilst moving at great height as helicoptor couldnt hit altitude of object.

Please someone embed video if its not thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by klenker

The 3rd option would be to observe us for pure scientific reason. Why not maybe our mix of cultures and amzing lack of respect for nature might just show other civilizations out there the errors of our ways also consider the amount of other life that roams our planet as far as we know they may have spotted something worth saving.

Our planet has a future and we will most likley not be there at the current rate of progress id give us less than 1000 years. If we dont stop war, famine, greed corruption and poverty and develope a proper condition for mankinds optimum prgression then we will surley fail to exist. Who knows maybe natural seletion has a different species in mind to rule the earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I say: neither.
If they wanted to destroy us we would be dead already.
What would they want to save us from? Ourselves? That's a funny idea

Alien > Hello humans we are here to save you

Person > Really? From what?

Alien > Eh, your world is kinda f**ked up right?

Person> Depends on where you live and how much money you have

Alien> Ok, well, we can sort out your environmental problems, but you have to stop polluting your world

Person> Go ahead, knock yourself out, by the way we aren't going to stop polluting our world

Alien> Why not?

Person > That's how we roll

Alien > Ok smart ass we'll destroy you if you don't

Person > I thought you were here to save us?

Alien > Yeah? Well I guess we made a mistake even bothering with you guys!

Person > Got any weed?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ive added in me as person 2 enjoy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What gave you the idea that aliens would care about any of our petty squabbles. Hubris to think that those with power/ technology to cross the galaxy would care.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I dont think anyone here on this board can realy say what they are here for,but im pretty sure that if they wanted to destroy us they would have done so a long time ago when we were still lighting fires with flints and hunting with rocks and sticks.

From my understanding they have been here since day one and via gene manipulation created the 1st so called adam and eve.

I have over the years read many books and articles on this subject and Im still no closer to knowing what they are doing here,like most people on this planet who have read up on this subject!

Upon researching and being taught remote viewing (crv) I have opened up to the fact that we could all be stuck in our current dimension and vibration of Earth and other entities from higher dimensions are visiting us.The more people who see them makes us aware of them watching us,and our planet is hurtling into a thick soup of space that might pull us up into the next dimension resulting in anything blind to us now being seen.Something also called the cosmic orgasm of evolution

Robert Monroe told some amazing stories of his astral trips where earth is a rare planet and higher life forms vibrating at high freq's as beings of light are using the bodies we have to play out the game of humanity.They see us as two lifes living as one,our soul or light being encased in a solid body and our solid 4th dimensional side body has no idea it has a light based twin who takes flight when we sleep but we almost never remember this part.

He also mentioned there being lots of aliens out there,and one race unknown to him but told to him by a spirit guide who are harvesting our emotions on this planet with old devices hidden on this planet with war and anger being the most powerfull emotion they can use.These entities do not want us to evolve as they can only harvest us in our current state,but there are other beings out there who want to help us reach the next stage

Moneagle a trained crv'er from the stargate program of american soldiers trained in this art said when Mars was dying some martians left the planet and some came to earth and still live here hidden from the population

Others have speculated that the Greys we see are all clones,a body designed for long space flights and cosmic radiation.Upon death of the body they pop straight into another mass produced body knowing everything they have ever learnt.

Other RV'ers have spoken of(and i hate to say this!) reptillion humanoids who live here on this planet out of sync with our reality and dimension,some even living in the same area their house is situated

So with that in mind and without touching on other beings I would say that even If one race of aliens intended to destroy us another set would protect us as we are a rare race that they have been interested in for a long time

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We're just a petri dish. Someone said 'make the monkeys the clever ones this time.'

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I doubt we are anything more to them than cattle grazing in the field are to us.

When/If they decide we are a nuisance... we are toast.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Well I think they would care as life isnt as common in space as it is on earth this would stand to reason that if there are aliens out there with the tech to vist and observe then i think they would do it in a discret manner, as this is also a quality in us search, observe and sometimes destroy.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since this is all speculation, here's my bet:

Incidentally, I'm referring to ET visitors here, not "UFO's" per se. Anyway:

A very, very small percentage are here to exploit us (which is not the same as destruction). I don't think any are here to outright destroy us (at least not yet, anyway).

This is, in part, mitigated by another very small percentage that are here to save us. What are they here to save us from? 1.) They are here to save us from Ourselves, because humans, or at least a vast majority of them, are bent on self-destruction through war, crime, pollution, etc., etc.), and, 2. They are also here (remember, just a very small percentage of them), to save us from others in the first "exploitation" group above.

That leaves the vast majority of Alien visitors here doing something else, other than "saving" or "exploiting" (destroying): What are these vast majority of Aliens doing here? Just observing. That is all. They are merely studying us and learning about what makes our primitive little minds tick.

Nearly all (if not indeed all) have policies of non-intervention, in fact not only is non-intervention a 'de facto' standard among most or all visitors, but observing us completely incognito as well.

We can destroy ourselves, and probably will, and they will not step in to save us. But they probably will not let us destroy the Earth. We selfish humans live on a beautiful, jewel-like, perfect water-rich, life-infused planet that is exceedingly rare in the cosmos. The Aliens are pissed - and jealous - but they won't interfere unless we really threaten the long-term health of the Earth.

Just a thought...

new topics

top topics

join