It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of World Trade Center Building 7

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

you seem to be the type of person who has done some studying, could you explain the molten metal that was running down the channels into the basement on all three buildings? i will be looking forward to your response...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
are the spires in the videos really the 47 steel vertical core columns? if they are then we will truly have to figure out another way that they could have brought the buildings down, if they aren't then it will prove that the columns fell straight down into themselves without even affecting the spires that we saw......

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
actually, this opens up a whole new set of questions....these things clearly were still standing and they were of a steel nature, yet they fell straight down into their own footprints also, which would be like an old ham antenna tower falling in on itself....not very plausible......apparently, whatever they were, they weren't required to keep the building standing upright....this seems to show that there was some kind of 'pancaking', but it doesn't mean that there weren't explosives planted along the floors to help with the collapse....the laws of physics tells us that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, which means for instance, that 15 stories can't destroy 30 stories beneath it....there would be a proportional upward force against the collapse which is why when they demo the buildings using the 'pull' tactic, actually pulling the building down, they always pull from the middle floor of the building.......i didn't see anything in particular, like explosives or such, that could have made these steel structures fall into themselves, yet they did fall into themselves, not sideways, but into themselves...very odd indeed....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

To be honest, it could have been anything. Any molten material, be it aluminum, batteries, cars, any alloy wit a low melting point. If it was truly "molten steel" then the people going into it would not have survived without special protective gear. Recall, in order to keep steel molten you have to keep it above the melting point. What is the melting point of steel? Then explain how we can have people just walking into such an inferno.

Also, second thing to remember, since when does thermite stay molten for days or weeks after the reaction? Its only molten during the reaction, which, when the reaction is over, it starts to cool off and solidify. But now here is the problem as well: was it special high power explosives that demoed the Towers, or was it thermite? Remember, thermite is not an explosive, and explosives do not create molten steel. The truthers cannot seem to remember this, and bounce from one theory to the other and back willy nilly, without thinking of the serious ramifications of reality.

Third, there are reactions in which steel can heat up from rust. Red hot steel was observed weeks later. Steel rusting in a very large quantity does in fact produce heat. Its oxidizing. Truthers like to ignore this fact and ridicule it to no end. Fact is, iron ore carrier ships have to deal with this danger as their cargo has been known to smolder and even combust while in transit. Allowing seawater to enter actually makes it worse, since it speeds up the oxidizing process, making more heat. Also you must allow for the creation of sulfur dioxide and sulfuric acid from all the drywall breaking down, and jet fuel and anything petroleum based, still in the rubble. In fact I wrote quite extensively on this a while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had to really dig for this one, but please click on the four links provided to my other posts from a few years ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do hope you take the time and look through the evidence and it took some time to research. Believe me, I am tired of retyping it, so I have to keep looking for these links. I just dont appreciate when people ignore it and ridicule it, and then go on and say its thermite or some other sinister agent, and then getting stuck with the more serious question of "How?" Well, I think this is a pretty good hypothesis as to what caused the high temps for such a long time, and the possible molten materials. The reason why its not addressed by any of the investigators or whoever, is because its moot. The rubble of the WTC was a toxic, caustic, corrosive environment. Trying to recreate it would be hard to do. You cannot just throw in a pile of steel beams into a fire and throw some crud on it and expect to get the same results. Please, if you are serious about finding the answers, take a look through my work. At least you can be given a better alternative idea.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
are the spires in the videos really the 47 steel vertical core columns? if they are then we will truly have to figure out another way that they could have brought the buildings down, if they aren't then it will prove that the columns fell straight down into themselves without even affecting the spires that we saw......

The floors and exterior columns were stripped off, leaving the core behind. The core later collapsed, but remember, people survived in the core stairwells.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join