It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

573 crafts that move at 1/2 light speed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Law of One

Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?

Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.

Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has 573 at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

Questioner: Would this type of craft come close to solving many of the energy problems as far as transport goes?

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?

Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

Questioner: I am totally aware that this line of questioning is of totally no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point I was in agreement with everything you had said. This is very startling to me. It just does not seem possible to me that this secret could have been kept for twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought that I would be very honest. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by physical people? Could I go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

Law of One Source

Wow, this is where our tax money is going; to creater super advanced weapons similar to the infrastructure of UFOs. There is a big war coming people, these 'crafts' aren't being used for space travel. They're going to be used to zap ground units and tanks....This is rediculous. Why are we preparing for war and destruction? Why is this world so infatuated with death and blasphemy?? The Infinite Creator WILL save us...we must be patient.

Please Read: Posting Work Written by Others
edit on 18-8-2011 by getreadyalready because: Added EX tags and source

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Who's this Ra bloke then? You believe him?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To the OP

This thread makes no sense without background information .

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You don't know who Ra is? He's a godly messenger of the Law Of One, solving paradoxes, and spreaing Love and Light; of the 6th density...of course I believe him...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

www.lawofone.info...
Only 'background information' there is needed to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

in reality there would be no better bunker buster than some high-strength alloy that you can get going 1/2 the speed of light.

it might go clean through the planet.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

That's an estimated maximum speed of course...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That's no clearer for me, sorry. Did you find him in a book or is he your next door neighbour or what? We need more info.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You are supposed to quote external links and post a snippet of information from the site....not copy paste everything and pretend you wrote it lol

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

He's an ancient Egyptian sun god and now he is of 6th density/dimension working towards 7th density by spreading knowledge of the Law of One, and in it he shares information of these craft.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I DIDDD... ^^

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think Mr. Ra from the planet Zabumbo or whatever is a little bit bitchy and WAY too critical when he talks about the Earth, its social "illusions" and the intentions humans have, as bad they even might be in reality.

It's as absurd as the notion that WE would be in contact with extraterrestrials and we would not do anything else than criticize their government, society, military etc. in endless rant speeches

In particular i liked how he said "societal division illusions"...Mr. Ra obviously got wisdom and knowledge spoon-fed when he was born..making him a little arrogant and judgemental due to his unending wisdom..as it seems...
edit on 18-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No you copied and pasted everything in the Op with no mention of it being from another website

You didnt

put it in this box did you???

And you added nothing personally to the OP..........

Im not going to read a wall of random text...hence you post the source, a snippet of info from the source and add something explaining what its all about, and you opinion

edit on 18-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Post your source maybe?

4 post by the time i posted / read the post , really guys.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Come on guys, give the OP a break!

He's a rookie on ATS, give a little courtesy as the OP is just trying to provide information...

That aside, the information is not new. You can do a search on ATS and find much info about the Law Of One.

What the OP is referring to is known as the "Ra Readings" and are very popular in some circles.

What was said in those readings was also echoed by someone more known, Mr. Edgar Cayce, some 50 years prior. And the same thing was echoed by many individuals who are connected to the Law Of One.

I highly recommend others come to their own conclusions, but I personally have found that the information is more spot on than what you'll find elsewhere.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
- 5000 points on originality, composition, presentation and overall content.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Step outside this 'illusion' for a while and you'll understand the Law of One in totality. Everything I do is serving the Infinite Creator, as there is none else to serve. Under the Law of One there is no mistakes...it is the only Law that there is

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I believe it would be much more helpful and forthcoming if you don't leave out the more esoteric aspects to the information. Such as who channeled this information? Perhaps the mere mention of channeling would be too forthcoming and allow individuals to form their own view of the source of the information?

Here's my beef - I happen to believe that in some cases, and in some circumstances, channeling may be possible. However, just as UFO hoaxes harms the truth behind the UFO phenomena, stating information received through channeling as fact without background does more harm than good.

You may have turned more off to the whole concept of Ra than anything else. Was that your aim?
edit on 8/18/2011 by Open2Truth because: punctuation mishap

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWorldOrder
reply to post by flexy123

Step outside this 'illusion' for a while and you'll understand the Law of One in totality. Everything I do is serving the Infinite Creator, as there is none else to serve. Under the Law of One there is no mistakes...it is the only Law that there is

Oh wait....is Ra Bashar's bro? Ah....i understand...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you for clearing a few things up, also thanks to whatever admin jus helped me out

top topics

<<   2 >>

join