It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA'S vacation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
While I'm stressing on having no job and watching my country "USA" fall to the ground, Obama is out on Vacation once again. Found this info On the link below. Yeah he has all his advisers that come along with him so he's supposedly still on the job, but you really think they ALL doing something other than jerking each other off? I doubt it...

xfinity.comcast.net...

The future has been on my mind constantly. I believe Obama is leading the United States of America into SLAVERY. Most people think I'm crazy when I say this but when you think about it, It just makes sense you know?. China will come, and I know we have no way of stopping it. They will get their money one way or another and no one seems to be that worried. This banned commercial I found on youtube is alarming, but it's a well made clip of the future to come. ENJOY

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Honestly bud, let him be on vacation
Him away from the white house can only do good

Him in the white house is just making backroom deals, hiring cronies into regulatory positions, making deals with bankers and insurance giants.

Keep him away from the white house, the longer the better.

By the way, he's been on vacation since he got the job
His image consultant probably told him to put white dye on his hair here and there to make him look like he's stressed and making alot of big decisions.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, that's about all Michelle and Barack have done, is vacation while everyone else suffers. They have no respect or compassion, let alone any sensitivity to what is taking place around them with Americans. They have no shame either, as I'm certain they both have always seen the entire term of his presidency a big opportunity to cash in on the vacations and fancy parties and live it up while they can before it's gone. They weren't raised right, so what else can we expect?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well he did say he would create and help conserve jobs.. Those poolside bartenders still have their jobs because of him and his administration!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When I take vacation, it's from my work, I have been working hard and I want to get away and relax actually do something to recharge the batteries and then dive back in and work at making my life better again.

I dont understand how any of them in washington can justify a vacation to be honest,
a vacation from what?,
doing the minimum?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Honestly bud, let him be on vacation
Him away from the white house can only do good

Him in the white house is just making backroom deals, hiring cronies into regulatory positions, making deals with bankers and insurance giants.

Keep him away from the white house, the longer the better.

By the way, he's been on vacation since he got the job
His image consultant probably told him to put white dye on his hair here and there to make him look like he's stressed and making alot of big decisions.

Yeah your right, the longer Obama is on vacation the better...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Last I checked, EVERY worker in the US has the right of vacation. And compared to Bush Jr (or Senior for that matter), Obama spent a ridiculously small time on vacation

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Well he did say he would create and help conserve jobs.. Those poolside bartenders still have their jobs because of him and his administration!

-Jimmy-

I guess you can say Obama is a man of his word..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am going to use one of the terms that the Administration uses often. Optics. How things look.

The optics of the continual vacays; golf outtings; multiple 50th birthday parties; date nights w/Michelle; Michelle jetting to Spain, England, Hawaii (on her own separate plane NOT AF1), flying off to visit her brother (AF2 was used to fly into Portland!); now the Vineyard for ten days...while...

Americans are unemployed in record numbers; foreclosures are destroying entire neighborhoods; food, gas and utility prices are rising week to week...the OPTICS of the -mperial President and his lavish lifestyle, looks really, really bad. Let a let them eat (fat and sugar free for Mrs. O's demands) cake moment.

Either they are so terribly insulated in their Hopey/Changey bubble or they just are partying on as long as they can...neither option is leadership in hard times.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Isn't Congess on a 5 week vacation right now, when the FAA and the Air traffic Controlers sit unfunded? Doesn't the President get vacation time, planned well in advance. How does this disaffect our contry?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I totally agree with you when you say that everyone needs a vacation. And you are right that Obama has spent little time on vacation. But I think right now it's inappropriate to take a vacation when our country is going through difficult times like this. ..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lighten up a little guys! Destroying America is tough work and he needs to take a break every now and then. Can you imagine the amount of energy it takes to devise the garbage he's dumped on us.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There is always something that needs to be done and no reason a President shouldn't be able to get out of the office for a bit. You have to understand that these guys are basically locked in a box 24 hours a day so I would want a change of scenery every once in awhile too.

Like you said, his office basically travels with him so the only difference is the surrounding view.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Also, I don't think people understand what a "vacation" means for a president...

When a CEO of a large company goes on "vacation", he's still reachable and following up on stuff...and the same goes for presidents. It's not as if the entire government comes to a standstill just because the president is on vacation

Also, lol @ the guy being pissed off at Michelle using AF2...seriously? What do you want her to do? Hitch hike her way there?

edit on 18-8-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seriously,
It's-2-4-6 years at the least for any of the group down there that campaigned and DESIRED to hold the position,
a lot of work should be DONE before any play is involved other than holiday time off,
IF the entire lot of them were serious there'd be an intense focus on getting things done other than re-elections.

TERM LIMITS
Damn we need them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What irks me is when he says, "I have a plan for new jobs!".
(I'll tell you about it next month)
What the heck?

Hey Obama, I've discovered the secret to immortality!
(I'll tell you about it next century)

edit on 18-8-2011 by beezzer because: y

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

yeah he has a plan for jobs but wait for it

you wont find out til september

vacations are more important!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Oooorrrrrr...... wait for it, wait for it, here it comes.... the conspiracy is??!!!

He knows of an impending disaster, destruction, collapse, comet, cosmic event, major earthquake, or whatever other major event you can come up with and he is BUGGING out

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

August 17, 2011

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office.

At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

August 17, 2011

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office.

At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

www.cbsnews.com...

No matter how many facts you show them...

Haters are gunna Hate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join