It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan - Anonymous Video (Who We Are!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here is another video from Anon where they are outlining their Plans in Three Phases for the coming year

. There ideals are without doubt those that are held by many if not all of us.

www.youtube.com...=697

However, I wonder - given the latest news about the guys arrested for spreading their plans on Facebook if this is about to set a president for everyone - if so then we may as well lie down and take whatever they want to throw at us.

"Oh for the days of Free Speech" - do we all have to whisper like they did in East Germany before the wall came down.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm quite excited about the potential of ANONYMOUS.

Where there is life there is Hope.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I wouldn't mind this guy representing me - he shows more intelligence than a lot of our so called leaders who add two and two together and come up with five.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

None of our so called leaders could possibly be intelligient or they wouldn't make such wonderful puppets. All they have to know it lie, be ruthless and spend money. The rest is up to their handlers. Their handlers may be crazy but they are definitely not stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Can you outline the plan for those without video?

My support for Anon stops once they start stealing and releasing the common people's information.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I haven't watched the vid yet..I will when I get home.
But if anon is us and anon is everyone, without some form of centralized organization, how can they formulate and implement a plan? Who is making these decisions and putting them out there on behalf of the movement? I'm fully supportive of some of what I've seen and read from this group, but I tend to take a step back and question core motives..
edit on 17-8-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Yes we should question any group of people that could possibly lead the people but hey - you have to ask why we didn't question those we've voted for in the past!

I do think they make their motives clear in the video as you will see when you've had a chance to watch.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Sounds like it's all about how to organize and protest on a mass global scale whichever culture you come from - we all have the same basic needs and how we are all feeling the same about the corporate governments that don't spread information through transparency and work against us not for us.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So far I have seen a lot of people questioning Anon and doubting their motives. I have no problem with that since the way the World is today, this could end up being a flash in the pan but I have a question for those people...

"Do you have a better idea?"

Everything that is said and done on these forums and throughout the net is all great and good but it's just that...people ranting on forums.

At lease Anon has started something in the right direction and it really is the only choice we have. Or we could allow TPTB to continue taking us down the rabbit hole as they have always done and will continue to do unless we stand up in numbers. And for that we need organization. This is what Anon seems to be heading for.

Having a bunch of angry people in the streets with no direction or end goal is truly dangerous to not only ourselves but to the cause itself. No leadership and direction makes it easier for TPTB to take us down one at a time.

I for one want change and Anon is bringing that around. Slowly but surely but at least it's a step from the net to the streets where the real freedoms will be fought for and taken back to where freedom belongs...we the people...

edit on 17-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
After watching, from about 1:30 to around the 3 minute mark or so, it sounds like a how not to raise a child talk. In other words, if you teach your children what is of real value in the world, they will likely not succumb to the societal pressures of "be this person" and "buy these things".

I didn't catch anything else from there on out that I really disagreed with. The only exception would be the part about "We are not what the media portrays us to be", as it relates to infiltration of networks and hacking by people claiming to be with anon. If the creators of the video wanted to truly separate themselves and their cause from hackers, they should have outright condemned it.

Can't argue with encouraging people to communicate, organize and protest, but you're going to have to do better to dispel what other people are painting you to be. Unless of course, that is what you are.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Couldn't have put it better myself - well stated!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Illuminati written all over this. I'm sorry, but when does the news report threats from "enemies of the state" which anonymous would be to the U.S. Gov't? Since when does the U.S. allow sites like youtube to host videos of Anon's threats and calls to rally more to join their cause? If this was any other group (Al Queda, IRA, Qaddaffi, etc) the video would be shutdown. Too much publicity on this group after what they've done. This is hollow point ammo for the anonymity bill to get passed. The irony of all of this will be, "Your no longer Anonymous, because of ANONYMOUS". They (Cia, Nsa, whomever) probably did this as an inside joke like Law Enforcement or Fed's have been known to do.
edit on 17-8-2011 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i watched...
and agree with everything that was said in the video.
i think it was the tea-lights that swayed me.

top topics

join