It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of our loved ones in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

My brother just arrived in Iraq (bottom right). I wanted to dedicate a thread to those who answered the call to serve our country. Personally I don't agree with the reasons we are over in Iraq, but I will never hold that against those who are there right now. I thought that this thread could be used to upload the pictures of the loved ones of fellow ATS'rs here. Doesn't have to be anything special, just a place where we can honor our brave loved ones in our own little way. I pray for his safe return...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Even though I don't agree with war in general, any anger towards the war I show is never an attack on the people out there with their lives on the line. My anger is towards the politics. I hope your brother returns safe and well mpeake.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Even though I don't agree with war in general, any anger towards the war I show is never an attack on the people out there with their lives on the line. My anger is towards the politics. I hope your brother returns safe and well mpeake.

I completely agree with you. I think that if the politicians had to experience one day in the life of a soldier in Iraq, they would have brought them back home immediately. In fact, I think that may not be a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
has anyone heard from Medic in a while? last i heard he was on his way back home, but he sort of disappeared after that.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
it's a shame that these fine young men have to go endure this farce of war. I do hope and pray that your brother and all the other young men and women in Iraq will return home safe and soon. Regardless of how i feel about the war and our leaders, i am mostly proud of our soldiers.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, I wish and pray for a safe return home for all of our troops !

I also, don't agree with the reasons that we're there, but support our men and women each and every day.

nice picture... we wish your brother and all the best.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Yes, I wish and pray for a safe return home for all of our troops !

I also, don't agree with the reasons that we're there, but support our men and women each and every day.

nice picture... we wish your brother and all the best.

Thanks alot! He's a good, strong, honorable man...takes after me

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Even when we disagree with war we have not other choise but to support our troops when they are away from home after all they are just doing the job that their leadders tell them to do, and they do it well.

top topics

join