It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The BBC Horizon programe had a great return to form in its latest episode 'seeing stars'.
Its an in-depth look at some of the largest scientific/engineering projects involving ground
and space based telescopes being constructed around the world right now. From The
The James Webb Space Telescope to ALMA (the Atacama Large Millimetre/submillimetre Array)
and a nice demonstration of the Very Large Telescope in the Atacama Desert, Chile.
All filmed in HD with beautiful shots of the telescopes in their desert setting. These new
instuments are being hailed as the super-telescopes that promise to rewrite the story of the
heavens. This is a must see for any astronomy enthusiast, you can watch it here for free-
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Pretty sure it was on TV the other night and I missed it, thanks for the link I'll be sure to check it out when I can.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Can't watch it here in Canada says UK only..

Balllls!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just got done watching it. It was a good episode. It is not the only documentary that is predicting the switch in the poles. If it is in the process of happening I do hope I will live long enough to see the aurora.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Can't watch it here in Canada says UK only..

Balllls!

Use foxy proxy man!

top topics

join