It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clap On"-Titus Aka Newz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It's a song I made last year and I sampled the "Clap On" commercial jingle. I know assuming that this is ATS, I may get a negative response to the song. Either way I appreciate the listen and comments are well accepted and regardless, thanks for listening.

Titus Aka Newz-Clap On

If wrong thread (new to site posting) can a mod please put in right spot

edit on 17-8-2011 by Newz2387 because: was not sure if this is in correct spot

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

I am an old git, so really it is all to "gangsta" for me, i dont get wy there has too be so much swearing in any song nowadays, i know rap is an angry type of music, but i just dont get the whole thing i am afraid. You do sound good though.

I am sure the other comments i made are probably out of my ignorance i am afraid, but there you have it and you did ask right?.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by Newz2387

I am an old git, so really it is all to "gangsta" for me, i dont get wy there has too be so much swearing in any song nowadays, i know rap is an angry type of music, but i just dont get the whole thing i am afraid. You do sound good though.

I am sure the other comments i made are probably out of my ignorance i am afraid, but there you have it and you did ask right?.

yes and thank you. I posted something that is a little different from this genre. Its actually a documentary on world war 2. I made it for class, you may like tho. Again thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join