It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did your post get overlooked???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok, so, I guess I'm bored. Having trouble finding the right thread to read. I think sometimes good threads die young. Did you post something that didn't get the attention it deserved? We're you shocked there weren't more people talking about it? If so please place it here. Maybe what you wrote was such a good read, people were speechless, and flag stingy.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
Ok, so, I guess I'm bored. Having trouble finding the right thread to read. I think sometimes good threads die young. Did you post something that didn't get the attention it deserved? We're you shocked there weren't more people talking about it? If so please place it here. Maybe what you wrote was such a good read, people were speechless, and flag stingy.

Cant do threads about other threads, not sure this will be taken down

hmmmm!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oh, hmm I didn't know. O well just trying to read the one's that slipped through the cracks.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
All of my posts get overlooked. I'm marginalized on ATS. Kinda like Ron Paul and the MSM.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

LOL awww, you shoulda posted a good one...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Honestly sometimes it feels like there is something working against me, something which keeps things that I say here from getting recognized by more than a few members. I mean I take the time to spell check everything, list sources where applicable, use college level diction, and not to mention the few threads I've made, I feel have much more gravity and substance than a lot of the other stuff which gets plastered on the front page.

I'm sure it's just because I post at weird times, don't have the clout that gives some other members instant recognition for their mindless threads, or I'm just plain unlucky. More than likely I'm just conceited and I need to tone down my ego. But sometimes I get the feeling I'm being ignored.

I suppose if you were so inclined you could go to my profile and validate my existence on this form by telling that something I've contributed to this forum is worthwhile. [/self-pitty]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Yea my introductions post has been ignored completely, but its all good.. To respond to the post, posts seem to die simply because there are new posts coming in every minute, that might divert our attention away.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

I know what you mean. I've started 3 threads so far with a total of 10 replies , not counting my own.
I sadly watched one that I thought was a sure bet march right down the front page and off the end with 0 flags and 0 replies.

It does probably depend a lot on when you post.

edit: not the front page. the fire hose page.
edit on 17-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Ha! I like lotsa topics and cant stay with a thread for too long anymore. Kinda like your opening post.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Hey, I'm enjoying your belly button thread

He asked "Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

HEY, it's only been a couple of hours since you posted that
You didn't even give it a chance to fail. I actually read that a lil bit ago.

Since you didn't give a description...

It's says the OP can't shed a tear unless he/she sees or hears about alien abductions....

back to belly buttons

edit on 17-8-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just because some folks have this pretty silver lining around their posts, that doesn't automatically mean that people jump in and S&F everything we post.

A lot of times, I put a lot of work into thread about topics I think are of grave importance to the country and the ATS community practically ignores them:

Did the government use SWAT teams to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act?,

Fast and Furious was a CIA operation.

Other times, I stumble upon articles I think are pretty interesting and post it thinking that its something the folks at ATS might like to see. Just a fluff piece on no great significance but, THIS ONE gets loads of flags and replies.

School lunches of the world

Makes you wonder about the priorities of people these days, even on ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

HEHEHEHE Sorry but, I liked the school lucnh thread too!!! It was neat. Sorry about delayed reply, been on vacation. I'm too tired for more reading, but I will check out the other 2 next time.

top topics

join