It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House warns Perry not to criticze the federal reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - The White House denounced Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry on Tuesday for his threatening remarks toward the head of the U.S. Federal Reserve that represented some of the most inflammatory rhetoric of the 2012 election campaign.

Will Perry and Bachmann listen to the white house or just go further in their attempts to call out the fed? And if they don't, is that just more of a reason Ron Paul will have a sure victory because he won't back down to political pressure?

And speaking of which, will the white house be warning Ron Paul about not calling out the fed? No, I guess not. That's the good thing about people pretending you don't exist, they can't scold you

Of course these Republican shills will probably take heed of Obama's warning, meaning Obama is in a way helping Ron Paul gain a victory since the other candidates are not allowed to talk about certain issues on the campaign trail.

edit on 16-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This from the administration of:

And

And

And

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The article says that Obama does not want candidates to criticize the fed because the fed has to remain independent. So why is a democrat president standing up for them if they need their independence? Why aren't they also warning Ron Paul for criticizing the fed for 30 years? Double standards and hypocrisy. Their time is over and I'm enjoying every minute of the Ron Paul avalanche.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Perry attended the Bilderberg last year. That would not have happened if he were not bought and payed for. Do you honestly believe that a real counter candidate would make it into the national spotlight much less get close enough to become what is considered to be a front runner? All of the is carefully orchestrated controlled opposition. If there is a rich and or powerful person left in the world who is not beholden to TPTB they would not last long if they started speaking out without specific direction to do so by those they are speaking against or the ones who control them both.

I know, you have been conditioned to turn off the thinking caps at the first hint of conspiracy. Conspiracies are for crazy folk and they never happen and any explanation that contains a glimmer of conspiratorial note should be cast aside.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
in my opinion, perry opened pandora's box. maybe the sheep will start to see what the great debt debacle was all about all along, stalling the economy for political reasons (to win the white house)

boehner committed treason in my mind, wouldn't you agree rick ?

new topics

top topics

join