It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When RON PAUL is elected in 2012 - Will he enforce Disclosure - Will this titanium curtain fall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
U.S. Government is the most corrupt organisation EVER. Can only hope that some one can shake some truth into it without getting JFK'd.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
it would seem to me if Ron is what the people really want,.
then he will never become president..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Even if Ron Paul got the majority of votes somehow, they'd fix the polls so someone else would be and be sworn into office anyway.

I don't get why it always has to be the US to reveal anything remotely conspiratorial. Why couldn't it be a British everyman who reveals anything like that through some means or a German politician? Why is it always resting on a US President to unveil things?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
as much i hope for disclosure as much i hope ron paul doesn't become president.
he said that Iran is not a threat for world peace ect.
there is proof enough iran is responsible for mainly all nato and us soldier deaths in Iraq and afghanistan ( direct and indirect ) and the country is very bussy in south america sponsering nations whom are against the usa.
a president who is blind for the world situation and see's the info against iran as fake and fearmongering is a president i don't want to see in power.
Yes we much see disclosure to bring us peace but it might take a while doing so and if nations like iran are running free and wild getting nuclear weapons and giving training, weapons and money too terrorist world wide we wil not see that time arrive. Because the world will be destroyed before disclosure is being done.
to my opinion that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That's why I said I wouldn't look to the US for disclosure. I'd look to China, Russia, the Middle East, South America, France, etc, all of them before I'd expect the US to own up to anything. There has been drips and drabs of American disclosure, and the same could be said for the rest of the world. Full blown disclosure is whats prolly coming next. Something like, there are ETs and we are in contact with them and your world is gonna be turned upside down type of disclosure. I would even expect to see it come from the UN possibly. Most likely the best way to make an introduction to the world peacefully, because landing on the Whitehouse lawn would look aggressive.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

People are scared of Iran, well people are just plain scared. But I'm not afraid of Iran and I agree when Ron Paul said he understands why Iran would want to build a nuke, and that's because everyone else has nukes and Iran isn' t the most popular kid in the sandbox. Interesting to note, Irans Prez just had a sit down interview with RT news and he states that Nukes are sooo 20th century (which he also said in 2008) & the new weapon is knowledge.

rt.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“We do not want nuclear weapons. We do not seek nuclear weapons. This is an inhumane weapon. Because of our beliefs we are against that. Firstly, our religion says it is prohibited. We are a religious people,” Mahmud Ahmadinejad explained. “Nuclear weapons have no capability today. If any country tries to build a nuclear bomb, they in fact waste their money and resources and they create great danger for themselves.”

“The Americans have nuclear bombs and nuclear weapons and could they win in Iraq and Afghanistan? Could nuclear weapons help the Israelis to gain victory in Lebanon and Gaza? Could nuclear weapons save the former Soviet Union from collapse?”he said. “Nuclear weapons are the weapons of the previous century. This century is the century of knowledge and thinking, the century of human beings, the century of culture and logic.”

But back to Ron Paul, who gets technical, like saying Irans Airforce can't even reach the US. Which is funny to me because when I was apart of an air squadron for the USN, we could get a P3 out from Washington state to anywhere in the world we wanted, no problem. It wasn't ever a big deal so if Iran can't do this, well
Anyway, I hope Ron Paul becomes Prez, because the rest of them are full of crap and are just puppets. Ron Paul is the only one I support. It's Ron Paul or Bust at this point, for me

edit on 16-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
That's funny right there, "When Ron Paul is elected". Ron Paul has zero chance of being elected. They only thing he can, and probably will, do is insure Obama is reelected.

Remember, it was another nutty little outcast, Ross Perot, that gave us the abysmal Bill Clinton.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves. ......................Oddball,Kelly's Heroes 1970

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

No because there is nothing to disclose. But alas, if he doesnt say aliens do exist, he must be perpetuating the cover-up right?

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
President of the USA can't do anything by himself these days.. They are chosen just so people can "admire/look up to" one man..nothing else..
People can't do that if you tell them "here you go..these 30 people are running things". They would look at them like some cattle all confused "humm who should i look up to"?!

Those below him run the state and if they don't wont anything to come out it won't..

Same thing in my country and most of them.. Prime ministers have more power then presidents..

edit on 17-8-2011 by Nimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If Ron Paul were elected I am fairly certain he'd remove the curtain on everything.

I think that Ron Paul is the only republican candidate that has a chance of winning in 2012, but because he wouldn't be very cooperative with them, the republican party would never support him. He might run independent, but I think it would take a massive viral internet and TV campaign to get an independent in the white house. I think America would totally go for an independent right now, but most people still see it as a wasted vote thinking that an independent has no chance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join