It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RON PAUL tipping point!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Dide I "joined with Ron Paul" last election. That has not changed for me.

The question that is left is Ron Paul not getting elected going to be America's downfall? A lot of people are seeing it this way--including a lot of militia people, but we're going to either wait and see, or jump the gun to trigger this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by hillynilly

Dide I "joined with Ron Paul" last election. That has not changed for me.

The question that is left is Ron Paul not getting elected going to be America's downfall? A lot of people are seeing it this way--including a lot of militia people, but we're going to either wait and see, or jump the gun to trigger this.

If RON PAUL
does not win..

IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF AMERICA!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How do I help Ron Paul from the U.K? I mean I wanted to donate but you need to be a US citizen. Any ideas anyone?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theoneeyedman
How do I help Ron Paul from the U.K? I mean I wanted to donate but you need to be a US citizen. Any ideas anyone?

Post in threads, and talk to your
American friends how you keep
hearing about ron paul!!

Given the Guardian is a 'liberal' newspaper, your comment is presumably meant to disillusion 'young pro-choice liberals' about the older 'reactionary' paleo-conservative, as the 'smear brethren' have put it.

On the other hand, people might be of the view that the notion of abortion on demand is actually a moral abomination masquerading as a 'liberal' freedom of choice.

If people are trying to 'label' him in so quickly and in such a manner, then maybe his candidacy is food for thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Check this out. Ron Paul is at the front of the ticker with over 3k facebook likes while the others don't come close to 1k.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join