Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The RON PAUL tipping point!!!

page: 1
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul believes in freedom. Ron Paul understands the value of freedom, by which the great nation of the United States was founded. Liberty is essential for human dignity, for the freedom of expression that gives power to the people and not the government, and for human creativity and innovation.

Ron Paul is honest. He is not afraid to speak the truth, even if it means upsetting the delicate egos of other politicians. Watch him in the Presidential Debates

Ron Paul understands economics. He predicted the recession. He is not afraid to acknowledge the unsustainable debt of our country, and that we cannot spend money we don’t have. These are ugly truths that we need to take responsibility for before it’s too late.

He follows the Constitution. The Constitution drafted the best government that has ever existed, with a checks and balances system meant to limit the power of the federal government. This document has been repeatedly ignored by federal officials.

He is a Republican against war. Ron Paul understands the military-industrial complex– the perpetual cycle of overseas wars and imperialism that has depleted our budget, caused enemies abroad, and resulted in tremendous casualties.

edit on 16-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
post removed by staff


Haters going to hate!!!

We are at the TIPPING POINT!!

THEY WILL pull out everything they got!

WE MUST fight for freedom.!

The tipping point IS HERE!!
edit on Tue Aug 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I had a discussion about Ron Paul with my grandmother. I told her I was going to vote for Ron Paul and she said "he wants to legalize pot so kids can get it". I said, "well grandma, if a kid wants pot it is currently easier to get than alcohol" and she looked at me baffled. She watches Fox news.

The MSM is distorting facts to make Ron Paul look like he wants to legalize drugs. He does not want to legalize drugs. He wants a federal reform to remove power from the federal government and give it back to the states. The drug issue is a small part of the big picture, he does not have a problem with the states making drugs illegal or legal as long as it is up to the state to decide. He also feels this way for other state laws that have nothing to do with drugs.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 





She watches Fox news.


that's your typical brainwashing, manipulation news network CNN Isn't any different i could say the same things about the other networks they are all the same.

Let me guess your grandmama likes Rick Perry? thats bush 2.0 for ya.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How close was he in 2008 and 1988?

did a TV host really say he would puke on Ron Paul in 1988?



Here is the whole show
wow. This was 1988? It seemed more like the stone age

edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tip of the hat to the old mainstream media.

They've been successful (so far) at making sure the average American doesn't know who or what Ron Paul is and what his stance happens to be.

You point out the differences between Ron Paul and the other candidates to the average person and their typical reaction is, "Wow...really? Why haven't I heard of this guy?".

Cat's out the bag now though. This is going to be a serious run, despite all the roadblocks being thrown up.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Everyone needs to educate their friends & family members of this man as the MSM will wage their war against Dr. Paul. Please do your part as an American citizen and spread the word of the great Dr. Ron Paul.

RON PAUL 2012!



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
29% Perry
18% Romney
13% Bachmann
9% Paul

At least, that's what Rasmussen lists after checking in with likely Republican primary voters. (I know there is an instinctive dislike for Rasmussen among some, but the methodolgy of only counting likely voters seems to make more accurate predictions possible, and their reputation is very good.)
But my questions are:
1) Is there some explanation for Paul's fairly weak showing (besides "a massive conspiracy by the MSM")?
2) What strategy would work for him now?
3) Of the four mentioned above, who are the last two standing? Perry - Romney?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*snort* I meant my question as a real question for all that it was removed:


But I'll ask it civilly:
What tipping point? Is it a call to action type tipping point or is it we're going to have riots as a reaction tipping point? Or simply, you finally made a decision? Just citing a bunch of stuff and stating it's the tipping point doesn't necesscerily give me any clue as to what the tipping point is or what it is geared to.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How do I help campaign Ron Paul in Tennessee? I am ready for a REAL change but I do believe who ever is supposed to be in office.....will be. I do not trust our government now to hold honest elections...its probably all rigged.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
*snort* I meant my question as a real question for all that it was removed:


But I'll ask it civilly:
What tipping point? Is it a call to action type tipping point or is it we're going to have riots as a reaction tipping point? Or simply, you finally made a decision? Just citing a bunch of stuff and stating it's the tipping point doesn't necesscerily give me any clue as to what the tipping point is or what it is geared to.


Now or Never
SUPPORT RON PAUL!!

It is NOW OR NEVER!

The kind of tipping point to push RON PAUL
OVER THE TOP!!

The tipping point IS NOW!!!

There is no time to wait, join the fight
or forever loose to globalism!!!



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 





29% Perry 18% Romney 13% Bachmann


those are all idiots and clueless, Bachmann got 13% because thats what the media & elites wants, ron paul in all mainstream news networks has always stayed at 9%
edit on 16-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Jon Stewart on the Media Ignoring Ron Paul
www.thedailyshow.com...

Hats off to Jon Stewart.
I have a million times more respect to Jon Stewart now.
edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by charles1952
 





29% Perry 18% Romney 13% Bachmann


those are all idiots and clueless, Bachmann got 13% because thats what the media & elites wants, ron paul in all mainstream news networks has always stayed at 9%
edit on 16-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)


I think Bachmann is hot for a MILF,
she gets older men on fire in their pants...'
That is the only reason she is doing so well



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Jon Stewart on the Media Ignoring Ron Paul
www.thedailyshow.com...

Hats off to Jon Stewart.
I have a million times more respect to Jon Stewart now.
edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)


The MSM is ignoring Ron Paul,
that is what anyone except a bat
can see.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ
 
You can help our country (Ron Paul) by posting, emailing, talking to all of your friends and have them talk to all of there friends.(so on and so forth) to get a snow ball rolling...you would be surprised the impact it would make..good luck...hang on..



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by booky
reply to post by MamaJ
 
You can help our country (Ron Paul) by posting, emailing, talking to all of your friends and have them talk to all of there friends.(so on and so forth) to get a snow ball rolling...you would be surprised the impact it would make..good luck...hang on..



Also by registering as a REPUB.
and vote for Ron Paul in the primary..



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
How close was he in 2008 and 1988?

did a TV host really say he would puke on Ron Paul in 1988?



Here is the whole show
wow. This was 1988? It seemed more like the stone age

edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)


Those videos are great,
if only RON PAUL looked that young
and hard now!!





new topics

top topics



 
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join