It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

the saddle eroded with time duh. hence why there isnt any concrete evidence of the this saddle you speak of lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Unfortunately God is not our butler or servant.
He shouldn't leave verses like this laying around...
Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

edit on 16-8-2011 by Hydroman because: Fixed verse location

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Very few of the stones have been found in tombs and none of them depict out-of-place animals. The biggest support the fake Ica Stones had was their patina, however the man who created them has shown that it was easy to fake. The Ica Stones are outright forgeries and now make for a nice little souvenir industry in Peru.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And that is all based on someones perception of how Josephus would have written something. There are also other historical records of his that detail the lives of Moses and other biblical figures. The Jesus sections simply draw more criticism because...well....it's Jesus!
How could Josephus know anything about the life of Moses? He was dead long before Josephus came about.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
carbon 14 dating is extremely accurate the flaws come in calibration. to learn more here is a link to the wiki Carbon14 info...scroll down to calibration. errors are common in EVERY facet of human work, it happens. that does not make carbon14 dating of fossilized organic material wrong. en.wikipedia.org...

if someone forgets to add a number in a sequence of numbers within a mathematical problem, does that mean that math is unreliable? no it means an error was made in the application of the math.en.wikipedia.org...

eygpt has been around for aprox. 10k years....so i guess they are "God" since they predate humans...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-8-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Eugenics came after evolution and has no bearing on the theory itself. It is merely an application of evolution popularized by Galton. The major hoaxes in evolution all occurred around the same time and were found out by people that support evolution. They would have figured them out earlier, but there were things like WWI and WWII that got in the way. As for cucumbers being ancestors of humans, I don't think anyone has claimed that. Do humans and cucumbers have a common ancestor? Yes, just like humans have a common ancestor with every organism on the planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I guess you're trying to funny here...but I didn't draw any connections to what is on television at all. Honestly I don't appreciate the attitude as if you are dismissing me and my points as crazy. If you want to discuss the evidence I have put forth, by all means go ahead.

There's not much evidence, especially compared to the evidence out there that proves how wrong the bible is...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Mark 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

Jesus was refering to miracles because he would send them out by 2's to perform miracles on his behalf, which some of them worried that they lacked the faith to perform these miracles. Jesus in no way implied that God was genie and that everytime they rubbed the lamp he would grant them any wish. Stop conscripting scriptures to use for bashing believers.

It has nothing to do with dinosaurs roaming with humans, stay on topic please.
edit on 16-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mark 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

psssst thats in mattew. not that the location really matters much.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

ok just a quick few observations of my own here,of the hundreds of thousands of archaeology digs around the world no dinosaur bones have been found around or near human dwellings,of all the ancient texts and scrolls that have been found,not one and this includes the bible not one word about dinosaurs and man strolling around together and if you look at any of the cave drawings from the the beginning of man not one has them hunting a t rex,only the animals that science has proved were around at the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

The Bible does not say that at all. Sorry.

But people don't understand is that "Adam" could of been 2.5 billion years old or

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't believe this explains creationism or anything of the likes. But I do believe this should change our perspective of the actual age of our planet. As a matter of fact while we are re-evaluating the age of our planet, why not re-examine the age of our solar system?

The samples taken from Mount Ngauruhoe in New Zealand certainly explain allot. These samples were only 60 or so years old, while they were being dated up to 3.5 million years old!?!? That discrepancy is outrageous!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Wertdagf

I didn't say I supported anything...but it is what it is.

It is what it is, jokes and fairy tales..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

thank you ..i 2 believe that we walked the earth with the dinosaurs . i do not think that the earth is millions of year old and is easy to prove !!! if u r a nonbeliever then get a hold of Kent Holvent Creationn Seminars Series i will try to find the links to his web site ..but in these Seminars you will see how the dinosaurs walked beside us and that our world is not as old as they have been lying to us .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Jesus was refering to miracles because he would send them out by 2's to perform miracles on his behalf, which some of them worried that they lacked the faith to perform these miracles. Jesus in no way implied that God was genie and that everytime they rubbed the lamp he would grant them any wish. Stop conscripting scriptures to use for bashing believers.

Stay on topic? I was responding to Nyk's post that said god is not our butler......btw, here's some more:

Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.
John 14:13: "And whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, so that the Father may
be glorified in the Son."
Matthew 7:7: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the
door will be opened to you. "
John 16:23 "In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."
James 5:16 "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
James 1: 5-6 "5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
1 John 3: 21-22 "Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him."

and so on and so on...

These verses clearly show that the biblical is willing to do what you ask.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492

psssst thats in mattew. not that the location really matters much.

You are correct. My bad.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaplateausFlight

i only joined this site a few hours ago and already im regretting it,i did not expect it to be filled with creationist drivel and down right ignorance.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How could Josephus know anything about the life of Moses? He was dead long before Josephus came about.

That's like saying how could people today know anything about George Washington or (insert historical figure here)...they were dead long before we came about.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by celticwarrior10

Fortunately for you there are other areas on this board.

I'm curious as to why you keep wasting your (and our) time in this one though?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaplateausFlight
reply to post by Fisherr

thank you ..i 2 believe that we walked the earth with the dinosaurs . i do not think that the earth is millions of year old and is easy to prove !!! if u r a nonbeliever then get a hold of Kent Holvent Creationn Seminars Series i will try to find the links to his web site ..but in these Seminars you will see how the dinosaurs walked beside us and that our world is not as old as they have been lying to us .

I too believe that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. I do not think the Earth is 6,000 years old and it's easy to prove! If you are a believer, namely a young earth creationist, then get a hold of Thunderf00t's Why do people laugh at Creationist videos. In his videos he will use REAL science to disprove that silly Kent Hovind and you will see that the Earth is not as young as those YEC's have been telling us!

edit on 16-8-2011 by novastrike81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join