It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollywood Prophecy....Mark them on your calendar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

August 17-18-19 is supposedly when Nibiru's outer magnetic field encroaches the sun. Expect Solar flares to increase in frequency and severity.

This is indeed occuring.. there are two MASSIVE sunspots. One that is Earth side is getting bigger as I speak. And the one on the direct opposite side of the Sun from the Earth is even bigger.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I totally agree, science has not proven a relation between comets and planetary bodies. Science has not proven the existence of Nibiru, or that they have told us anyway.

It's some of the facts this thesis raises that perks my attention, namely the shutting down of the infra-red scopes. This article suggests Elenin is leading Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Apollo 18 I think
2nd.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

pointless thread,zero content,nothing new,rehashed dates,that are actually seriously discussed in other threads.

The film Cowboys & Aliens came out back in July of 2011, no idea where you're getting your dates. There are also another 2 dozen different dates when the film comes out in other countries.

Seriously,I love almost any topics on these things,but this is boring man,sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

No problems mate, sorry this didn't meet your expectations.

It comes out in Ozland Aug 18th.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join