It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollywood Prophecy....Mark them on your calendar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So....

Some on here may know me now as a resident conspirathist (my word, trademarked) on Elenin, Nibiru, Aliens, Shadow Government, Illuminati...the list goes on.

Now...it has come to my attention that Hollywood loves attention...I don't know how I worked it out, but it just came to me.

The prophecy.

Well, Hollywood weren't half wrong when they said something bad was coming on 11th March, 2011 in the Battle LA trailer. They thought it was Aliens, instead it was an Earthquake, Tsunami and radioactive fallout.

Now, Cowboys vs. Aliens is coming out August 18, 2011 - 'First Contact. Last Stand.'

Finally. Apollo 18 is coming out Sept 2, 2011 - 'There's a reason we've never gone back to the moon'

Now. Cross-referencing those dates with the past and the current, questionable, Nibiru thesis floating around it throws up some interesting co-incidences.

August 17-18-19 is supposedly when Nibiru's outer magnetic field encroaches the sun.
Expect Solar flares to increase in frequency and severity.

Sept 2-3-4 is supposedly when Nibiru is in direct alignment with our Earth and the sun, similar to the 2-dimensional alignment of Elenin on Sept 4, 2010...coincidentally the day the Christchurch quake happened. Expect massive solar flares and Earthquakes.

As for future events. Sept 27 is a sweet spot. Oct 16-17 is another, as is Oct 21 and Oct 28. It's all doom and gloom people...no niceties here.

Obviously the above is hearsay based off what some people refer to as misleading info...but I have a few minutes to spare and wanted to exercise the faecal matter between my ears.

I fully expect rants, thrashings, support and denial....and every left and right opinion on this site. Love it.
edit on 16-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
All this alien fear mongering is starting to make me believe they're getting ready to use it as a false flag... I don't know, but it becomes interesting when the msm guy said that a staged alien attack would solve the worlds problems.

I noted in another thread that an ad for the Battle:LA showed people running up on shore from something(aliens obviously but it didn't show them), and screaming then the big text popped up saying something like "3.11.11 WILL JUST BE THE BEGINNING" Could it be a tsunami reference?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

Well thats just it, many many coincidences.

False flag, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

[font=courier][color=FF9600]I’m not even seeing patterns here, much less connections OR coincidences. You threw in some movie release dates with sci-fi themes and dates of alignments. The movies, while being of sci-fi in nature, have no direct connections to Nibooboo coming into our solar system. One is about... cowboys... and aliens... and the other about parasitic rage induced astronaunts.

~AMNQ[/font]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Agreed. But, they all happen to be coming out on dates of 'events' or possible ones, and the general consensus among the movies is the 'alien' theme.

Nibiru is meant to bring aliens too.

Like I said, mark it on your calendar...along with what I say might happen, and judge me then. Obviously you surely can tell I'm not 100% serious, but I find it coincidental that these movies of these topics are coming out on dates of , to me, significance.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oh boy! If this is true, it means we'll have hoverboards in 4 years.

That's what you're getting at, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
All this alien fear mongering is starting to make me believe they're getting ready to use it as a false flag... I don't know, but it becomes interesting when the msm guy said that a staged alien attack would solve the worlds problems.

I noted in another thread that an ad for the Battle:LA showed people running up on shore from something(aliens obviously but it didn't show them), and screaming then the big text popped up saying something like "3.11.11 WILL JUST BE THE BEGINNING" Could it be a tsunami reference?

They are definately planning some type of false flag event. Take this incident for example
In the UK In 2009. The people that staged this are sick, why would anyone do something
like this, unless they had some dark sadistic agenda.
Police and Teachers stage UFO CRASH and Terrify Children

and on this link below, the actual Parents who now have to deal with
their very frightened children after the event.
Angry parents after UFO STAGED CRASH
edit on 16-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
And as with all the rest of them, these will fail....

still I hope for that one day when someone hits the nail on the head, after all you guess enough you'll bound to be correct eventually.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Well well well. You may be right, but my chances just increased with this find

Now, the question is, Did I have prior knowledge of this sunspot? Honestly, no. I'm a bit freaked out actually. This narrows down to...a Solar flare/CME hitting us on the 17-18...or Solar Flare/CME launching on these dates.

Is it somehow related to Elenins travel near it...which I believe is happening on that side of the sun???
edit on 16-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

Hehe, sounds good to me...although it depends on which viewpoint you are taking. Who needs a hoverboard? Hopefully we will be able to do it with our mind. Hover that is. I wasn't implying anything else.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Thats just sick and twisted.

I don't think this was a joke/experiment

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OMG We are on the same page. I truly believe that Hollywood is being puppeteered by the ILLUMINATI; look at all the movies being filmed about Alien invasions. Are they preparing us for something BIG?? An actual invasion or is an elaborate hoax in the making???
Check out television shows; almost ALL are about some sort of witchcraft, demonic possession or vampires. And also check out Ted Turner's TBS symbol; what used to be a circle with TBS in the middle now is a golden snake biting it's tail (check it out) THIS IS A SATANIC SYMBOL.. Also note that Ted Turner is a Mason and member of the Theophysical Society.. These symbols along with presidential, political, and financial hand gestures are signaling the powers that be and the people that follow them that "wheels are in motion" for an event that will cause everyone to surrender their rights and allow the governments of the world to control them and corral them into believing a one world solution with one world government and religion is what humanity needs.. Woe to ANYONE that resists...
IT'S COMING FOLKS... You better decide which side you are on....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nice thread OP. I believe the stage is being set for the last card. I believe this alien business is real, but I don't think these beings are what people think they are. IMO the arrival or mass manifestation of these beings will mark the beginning of the end. I know people don't like to bring the Bible in the play on these topics but I believe that's what we will be dealing with. The Great Tribulation, Mark of Beast, False Peace and so-called mass spiritual awakening.

If you think about it, the way only it would be possible to get the world to accept some kind of new government or world order something has to happen on a massive scale and be noticed world wide. The only thing I can think of to make that happen would be a mass ufo sighting by everyone around the world.

One other thing people have to think about is when these beings show up you know they are going to have some kind of special message for man kind, anyone want to take a guess at what the message might be? My guess is that they will bring some kind of new religion with them, or the head speaker will claim to be Christ. These are just guesses and speculation of course, but if anything is really going to happen in the next few months and next year then this would have to be it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Actually, Cowboys & Aliens is released here on the 17th not the 18th so unless anything that happens is solely based in America as all conspiracy theories seem to be then.....

But it does kinda fit since you mentioned the 17th later on in your OP

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeh, in Australia it is the 18th, 17th in the US....so I have allowed for the time difference.

Like I said, it's not entirely serious...and I am merely working off what some people refer to as 'questionable' material

This is the Nibiru thesis that has been 'debunked'

It is a .pdf compressed in a .zip

With the appearance of these new sunspots I have to say my chances of getting the first prophecy right are increasing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
draw a line from Iceland to Spain from Spain to Iran from Iran to Finland from Finland to Iceland somewhere between these 4 corners or near these regions perhaps in mid-see, I am waiting for EQ, Etna erupt big if

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ummm...and now this

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well you asked for it. I will be kind though and not slam you. I just want to point out one thing and I wont say anything else.
Nibiru does not exist.
But interesting theory none the less.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Which one was about parasitic rage induced astronauts?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Now wait a minute. Is this thread about Nibiru or Elenin because one is real and the other a work of fiction.
I know I said I wouldn't say anything more but now I am confused. Elenin is real, a smallish comet that wont come close enough to earth to even be seen with the naked eye. Comets have no affect on earthquakes or planets or stars being too small to have enough gravitational pull to affect anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join