It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul at over 70% on Fox Poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just saw a poll on Fox's website where Ron Paul was leading all other Presidential candidates by a huge margin. I don't think they can brush him aside any longer.

Go and vote for your favorite

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Dr. Paul is at 73.49% now with 17068 votes the closest follower is Bachman with 1066 votes.

Look at that old fart go!!!

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Maybe people are ready for the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

there are a lot of things that i do not like about Ron Paul but there are many that make sense to me and outweigh the negatives. since i cant see any positives at all in any of the other candidates. Perry "looks Presidential" but he is the same ol GOP clone.

someone needs to put on the brakes and fix those 4 flats or this ride is gonna crash, and hard!

Ron Paul 2012...
edit on 15-8-2011 by CaDreamer because: to add

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

RP has the largest Coolness to Years old ratio of all the plus 40s! (Followed very closely by Brad Pit)

Fox: Ron Paul will never be president!
Fox Poll: Buahaha Guess again sukkkas!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Fox doesnt care about internet polls, they only care about phone polls over land-lines because they are directed at their core audience... old people who dont know how to use the internet or cell phones.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I support Ron Paul 100%.

But, you can vote on that poll as many times as you want. I just voted for him 10 times, so take it for what it's worth.

Disregard it only counts once
edit on 15-8-2011 by watchitburn because: I'm stupid

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Realclearpolitics still has him behind Palin, Romney, Perry and Bachman and they include the Fox poll so I don't think he's actually doing that well.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I support Ron Paul 100%.

But, you can vote on that poll as many times as you want. I just voted for him 10 times, so take it for what it's worth.

lol... no you just wasted your time 9 times.. its says right at the top that they "already counted your vote" or something like that(i know cuz i was "testing" it)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

I tried to vote a couple times too. It only counts one...as you said

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Realclearpolitics still has him behind Palin, Romney, Perry and Bachman and they include the Fox poll so I don't think he's actually doing that well.

Im sure you would like that lol

I hate to tell you this but the polls dont have him where hes REALLY at because they dont want the guy in the white house, they dont want the public to know how popular he really is........

I watched them slip a few times, first having him waaaaaay low then lil glitch here n there, next thing you know hes back down in no mans land............its quite interesting

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
he is the only candidate that even remotely seems trustworthy. He has been consistent for a very long time. he dosent agree with the bloods or the crips...the blues and the reds for the uninformed.

the fact that repub talking heads dont like him is a plus in my book.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If the polls don't have him where he really is than why do you believe the Fox poll and not the others.

Do they do something different?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme

Maybe people are ready for the truth.

"Ron Paul, like a lion and winner standing up to those hyenas..."-Alex Jones

Yay, a chance to show a clip from my favorite childhood movie.

We have been betrayed by those that would lead us, the country is not doing well, and it is time to Remember the founding fathers. When you hear the Roar of liberty, Roar back like lions.
edit on 15-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I always like to vote on a RP poll and see how high his numbers are. This is one of the highest I've ever seen, nearly %74. However, the day Fox announces their own poll result with Ron Paul in the lead is the day Obama stops being a war-mongering failure of a president. Good luck with that...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Thanks for posting this, I always like to vote on a RP poll and see how high his numbers are. This is one of the highest I've ever seen, nearly %74. However, the day Fox announces their own poll result with Ron Paul in the lead is the day Obama stops being a war-mongering failure of a president. Good luck with that...

This is what everyone fails to see.

People are so ignorant that all they look at is what the media 'say's' are the results, but don't look at the polls while they're being voted on.

I have yet to see an online poll he wasn't winning. Show me one... Don't show me the final result, show me the poll live in action.

Have fun looking.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
uh just wondering...
cant rp just say some crap like the others politican to get elected?, but once hes elected he'll change his fake plan to his original plan ?

link   
I hope that the support for Dr. Paul doesn't lead to an unfortunate "accident" for him. That seems to be what happens to those that buck the system and rock the boat

link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If the polls don't have him where he really is than why do you believe the Fox poll and not the others.

Do they do something different?

I dont recall saying I did?

Thats you making an assumption my friend........

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Take a look at the poll we are talking about. It's still active

top topics

<<   2 >>

join