It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe there is a specific god who controls earth.Many texts prove my thought right,many texts prove my theory wrong.I lean in this direction with what i have seen and felt,with the power of the sun and the power of people and animals.I believe that the god of this earth is a controller who is of our best interest.I also believe that this god fights for us in every way.I believe that this god will need recognizition one day, for he has continued his fight for a long time.He has battled people and civiilizations from other worlds for a long time .Yet we remain in tact.This god is a descendant of earth livng in the spiritual form who has protected us.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well..........

Thank you for that..........

I think.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
well..........

Thank you for that..........

I think.

ya... what he said....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I believe there is a specific god who controls earth.
Oh, the Earth God.
That was the one left out of Genesis. There was the sky God and the Ocean God and the Earth was treated as if it was just there and needed no mention. The Earth is quiet because he has no voice we can hear, up here, in the sky. Earth gave man a gift that grew up out of it, the tree of knowledge and left its servant, the serpent to watch it.

edit on 15-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

So, if this is what you sincerely believe, would you mind sharing what supports your belief? For example, what texts are you referring to that support your belief? Is there a logical case for your belief? Is there something that you observe in nature and the world that surrounds us that proves your belief?

If you are sincere in your belief, I am most interested in hearing your point of view and how you back it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its true, hard to believe, but very true, every action you do makes waves, the sun god watches

new topics

top topics

join