It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Debt: I Had A Deal That 'Would Have Solved This Problem': (Mr. Delusional is Back!!!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Can you blame him for all the bad choices? I guess we should, because after all he was the one that allowed corporate America assemble his financial team the most of the advisors came from the biggest finacial institutions in the nation.

But guess what so did Bush and all the presidents before him, I can not draw the line when it was the last true president in this nation.I think that while a president can say not, in the corporate run america of today it doesn't mean darn thing anymore.

Presidents today are nothing but figure heads to make the voters, tax payer slaves feel all cozy and happy about electing something.

edit on 15-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'll ask the question here (a paraphase of RUSH's).

If you set out to destory the American Way of Life and/or Economy, What would you do that Obama hasn't done?

He is so 1 termer.....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well you start with an open wallet Republican president like Bush that love the rich and wealthiest enough to given tax brakes, then you elect a Democrat figure head that can not go against corporate America and can not close the open wallet and stop the tax brakes to the rich, thanks to the Republicans in congress, then you get another rich loving Republican with another open wallet and a war agenda to put the cherry on the top.

That will finish America alright, before 2020.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Bush should shoulder plenty of the blame. The tax cuts, the Patriot Act, and the two worthless invasions are his to wear.

However, Bush was either a much better liar, or a much better patsy, because he always seemed believeable. Either he was being played very well by TPTB, or he was really committed to the things he was doing.

Obama on the other hand, made completely empty promises, and he reeled me in during the campaign, but he hasn't even tried to mask his intentions while president. He speaks out both sides of his mouth with no problem. He entirely reverses his stance depending on his audience. He gives wonderful orations, and then doesn't do a thing to back them up.

Bush never gave wonderful orations, but whatever he did accidentally let slip, he followed through on, even when it was the wrong thing to do.

For me personally, I'd rather have a president I disagreed with, follow through on his agenda, than a president that says everything I want to hear and doesn't do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is just another example of his failure to lead, much less know what is really going on and how the real world works.

Another example is the whole Lybia deal. As outlined on Drudge today...

WH: Gaddafi 'toppled by end of August'...

FLASHBACK: March 30: 'Their days are numbered'...

FLASHBACK: April 15: 'Your days are numbered'...

FLASHBACK: May 11: 'Muammar Gaddafi's days are numbered.'...

Making himself a laughing stock of the world. I bet other leaders, when they chat, bust a gut over Obama. Thinking "How in the hell did he get elected".

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is what I hear when Obama talks.....
Blame so and so, pats himself on the back, more blame, blame Tom dick and Harry, pats himself on the back, blame, blah, blame, blah, blame, blah, some more self back patting, blame blame blame..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

People doesn't get it, my friend, read my lips "is not meaningful or honest leadership in the USA as today" because all we got is nothing but whores for politicians.

They get pay to deliver lies and promises, they all do, then when they get to be prop by specially interest in the white House they only work for the pimps that elected them.

No, politicians in this nations is worth the votes of honest hard working Americans.

None of them will fix the debt problem, they will eventually gouge the working class while spearing the wealthiest.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When he took power they had a meeting and told him, "So you have ideas for America, well, guess what so do we and unfortunately your ideas are invalid". Obama very well could want to do things to better the US or have set out with good intentions. Whether he is a plant or just terrible president or forced puppet, we may never know.

He could very well have had ideas to fix the economy, we just won't know and I have to stress I liked Ron Paul back during that election as well. Also, I don't even think Bush knew half of what was going to go down until it was decided for him and he had to speak on it. The reason I say this is because if you watch old public conversations with Bush Jr. he comes off as quite intellectual and well spoken. I think he too played the fool.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I am so glad that you posted that, because I was watching the TV right after he got his first meeting on the state of the economy, and the nation, I remember a very smiling Obama, yes, with all the good promises to be fulfilled and that many fell for it even me at that time, when he came out of that meeting, I knew right there and then, that something very terrible happen, I knew right there and then that Obama was never to fulfill his promises, I saw his face, the face of all ready fallen president to be.

Whatever happen in that meeting it changed forever Obama as the hope to fix America.

After that I knew that no president in this nation will ever be allow to govern on intentions, all presidents follow the agenda set by those truly running the nation.

And Is not us the voters and tax payer, that is what people needs to get into their heads to liberate themselves from political slavery.

No party, no politicians will fix anything for the tax payers and voters we are not priority.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Excellent points.

Bush is no dummy. But, he did seem to change-at least towards the end of his reign.

Well stated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join