It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standoff with man on communications tower enters fifth day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.tulsaworld.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Tower man
It is apparent that this man is sick and I think is more representative of the times we live in today. I just hope this ends well instead of tragically because after the stage collapse in Indiana and riots in the UK I could use some good news for a change.

The man, who police say has a history of mental illness, was reportedly chased off the roof of the Clear Channel Communications building near 27th Street and Memorial Drive on Wednesday. He returned Thursday and has been on Clear Channel’s communications tower since 11 a.m. Thursday. As of 10 a.m. Monday, he had been on the tower for 95 hours. Read more from this Tulsa World article at www.tulsaworld.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If he is refusing water and food then
most likely he is suicidal. I hope this
ends well but it doesn't sound good.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

short of him jumping I think he can be rescued like how long can he last without food and water.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
naaa if he has been going w out food and water, then he will probably just get weak and come down.......

and by come down i mean probably pass out from exhaustion and lack of water and fall to his death........

Hell of an elevator ride

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hmm I looked this guy up and found his arrest record here seems hes only been out of jail for 3 months.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is all I have to say

top topics

join