It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash Mob Robs DC Suburb 7-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Amazing video.

I've been reading how this is a growing problem...

When you consider stories like this one: Average Teen Unemployment Rate in D.C. is 50.1%, the edges are really starting to fray, aren't they?

See also: The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

BTW, notice how social media is to blame?

edit on 15-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
hahah, So polite these flash mobs are though...

Notice at about 50 seconds in, somebody knocks some stuff off a shelf, and then another person picks it up and places it back...

Im surprised that most of the people didnt even bother to cover their face... more like Yeah im hungry, what about it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Would have been funnier had the main doors locked when the clerk hit the panic button.

All those people stuck in there till the cops arrive..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is it racist to point out the obvious?
Or am I being racist in asking that question?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

We all have eyes. Saying it would be obvious.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I hope they don't try that at the store we own. I'm pretty sure we could shoot a handful of them pretty quickly.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's incredibly dangerous .. in America anyways. Many unsuspecting people carry a firearm for protection, I can only imagine that eventually a scenario will unfold where an armed person or persons are mugged and will result in possibly several cassualties. In the case of Philly where a couple were attacked without provocation, if the man or woman had been armed they would have been able to defend themselves. The man especially should feel like a complete ass, walking around town with no means of protecting himself or his family. The message has to be firm: Flash robberies, muggings etc will result in your death or serious injury on the spot.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The message has to be firm: Flash robberies, muggings etc will result in your death or serious injury on the spot.

Where's Travis & a store owner like this when you need them?
Time to put a halt to the PC crap, folks. Get tough.

edit on 15-8-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

that's really ballsy,so he told the clerck that there's too many to do anything about it?
all it would take the police is to identify one person and they eventually would give up names of the others.
What the h*!! is going on with teenagers these days?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by klenker
Would have been funnier had the main doors locked when the clerk hit the panic button.

All those people stuck in there till the cops arrive..

great idea!as long as the clerk would have had a safe place to hide.
If it was my kid not only would they never get their phone back,they wouldn't see the light of day until they were grown and out of the house.
edit on 15-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join