It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economists talk about creating a fake alien threat to save the economy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2bce957cb45.gif[/atsimg]

He claims he got the idea from a "Twilight Zone" episode.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/627e50ac6244.gif[/atsimg]

actually from The Outer Limits' episode 'Architects of Fear' wi Robert Culp

en.wikipedia.org...

"The world has entered a Cold War-esque setting in which nuclear holocaust appears imminent. In the hope of staving off an apocalyptic military confrontation between nations, an idealistic group of scientists, working at United Labs, plan to stage a fake alien invasion of Earth, in an effort to unite all humanity against a perceived common enemy."

outstanding ep btw

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

If these economists can't tell the difference between the Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, its no wonder they never saw the financial collapse coming.

How can we trust what they're telling us about the economy when they can't even get their TV shows strait?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yes the economy would turn around, they'd start wearing nazi uniforms and
no one would have rights anymore, more than the economy would turn around
thats for damn sure. They've been creating fake invasions now for a while, such
as the one they did in England at a Primary School which terrorized all the children
who now have night terrors and can't stop worrying what might happen. I really think
these people /Gov't are sick and mentally off, far off.

The entire thing is a sham, they'vecreated so many imaginary problems in all aspects
that people now, freaked out over the economy and losing their homes won't care they
just want to live happily and safely and these zillionaires who have built their empires on
stolen money know it, fear can drive an entire Nation to it's knees.

A new video from CNN has been released that openly admits this alien invasion would be FAKE! Are we being set up for a Project Blue Beam style false flag?

Dr Michio Kaku, renowned physicist, author and the apparent mouth piece for the scientific dictatorship that is the NWO, talks on the corporate media about the likely hood of an alien invasion.

Project Blue Beam is a very controversial subject and concerns the government carrying out a fake alien invasion to forward the agenda of creating their much sought after One World Government.

What better way to make the people surrender the last of their rights and freedoms then to be presented with an unbeatable enemy from another world??

The fact that Michio Kaku is on the corporate controlled media talking about it is enough to ring the alarm bells.

People watching this video and reading this quick article may well laugh at the mere suggestion of such a thing but i can tell you one thing, the elites that would carry it out sure as hell take it seriously.

And as ex Nazi and ex head of NASA once said …. “the last card, the last card we play will be a fake alien invasion”.

Originally posted by FortAnthem

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2bce957cb45.gif[/atsimg]

I think these guys are getting REALLY desperate to paint a rosey picture of the economy these days.

Here's a couple of economists speculating about how Keynesian economics can be used to stimulate the economy when one of them suggests that if scientists were to mistakenly discover an alien threat to the planet, the whole economy would turn around in just 18 months.

He claims he got the idea from a "Twilight Zone" episode.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/627e50ac6244.gif[/atsimg]

These folks really HAVE NO CLUE anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yes, it's Ironic that the newest movie that just came out just happens
to be called 'Cowboys and Aliens'.

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Jordan River

Thats immediately what i thought of when i read this

But its an excuse to get out the guns and go to war with some fake aliens

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
You should change the title to "Economists use alien invasion scenario to save economy".. the current one is a little misleading
as far as the interview process.. it does get you thinking maybe they know something we don't? Then again, who is that guy? Not really anyone important and IF the government was really going to stage a fake alien invasion, YouTube would have absolutely NO idea... imho. Good post though!
S&F
edit on 15-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

good point... the title is indeed a little misleading. I've watched the videos and what I could here was not economists planning to stage such an event, but economists who say that if that event was to occur it might come in handy to them.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well... it worked for 9/11...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Project blue beam will never happen

<< 1   >>

join